No announcement yet.

Tramp Stamp Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dadgummit, Steph! Hope you get total relief from this! Get a second opinion!

On your original statement, I was able to get my tramp stamp put back in its original position with an excellent artist. Mine had "expanded" over the last 10 years, and the lines had gotten blurry from the expansion. Let me know if you want the name of my tattoo artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Dadgummit, Steph! Hope you get total relief from this! Get a second opinion!

On your original statement, I was able to get my tramp stamp put back in its original position with an excellent artist. Mine had "expanded" over the last 10 years, and the lines had gotten blurry from the expansion. Let me know if you want the name of my tattoo artist.

Your wolf tat turned into a Shar Pei

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
        I’ve had 3 surgeries, all at the lumbar level. One of the surgeries was a “re-do” because I didn’t follow doctors orders to the letter during recuperation. You will find that there is immediate relief and you’ll be tempted to do more than you should. Don’t!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Excellent advice. You’re taking care of it at the right time. Don’t let it get any worse. I tried to tough through it and ended up with a 360 fusion.

Hang in there and prayers sent!!

Comment

Had mine done over 6 years ago, only wish I would have done it sooner. When I lift something heavy, I do it wisely but thankfully I've been 100% for years now. Take it easy at first

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Hope all works out with surgery. Anyone that has had sciatic pain knows how bad things can get. I still thank God that my issues were only a couple months long and that they've never came back.

Comment

Praying for perfection over you Steph.

Comment

Tramp Stamp Removal

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                  Get bent, yuppie. 6 tats but no stamp here!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that might be the first time in the history of forever that a person from Votaw, Texas got called a yuppie[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that might be the first time in the history of forever that a person from Votaw, Texas got called a yuppie[emoji23][emoji23]

It has to be a first! I've Been called lots of names, but yuppie?

Comment

I had the same issue same place and had the surgery microdisectomy 3 years ago best thing I ever did. just find a good doc that does a ton of these, they do, and stretch. mornings I am stiff but no pain and good to go no pills.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Your wolf tat turned into a Shar Pei
                        Two shar peis, actually. The wolf separated!

Comment

It might be worth a visit to this guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxZ...f6SyWu7R3HfJiw
                          and get the ring dinger treatment before surgery.

Praying for you as I have experience with back issues and it sucks.
                          Last edited by Charles; 05-17-2019, 11:28 AM. Reason: link

Comment

Prayers for healing

Comment

I am currently recovering from a discectomy and laminectomy. I had a very similar situation as you and almost follows the same path as you. Also I had a canal that was more narrow than normal which was compounding my issue. My neurosurgeon, Dr Hoover in College Station, said my herniated disc was so bad the next thing I could face would be a wheelchair.

Tomorrow will be a month since my surgery and all my pain is gone. It’s like a miracle to me. I still have a couple numb toes and my right thigh still goes numb after standing for a while but numbness takes months to go away. I’m so glad I went and had this taken care of. I’m still light duty for 2 more months and that’s the hardest part about it.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                                Get bent, yuppie. 6 tats but no stamp here!

Dr Boah is the neurosurgeon out of Denton Texas Back Institute. He did the same surgery on several of our firefighters with successful outcomes.

Not for 6 weeks.

We will pray for 6 weeks
                                My wife was on 90 days of FMLA before she could sit at a desk
                                And hasn’t set foot in the boat for years and never can go to the ranch ( she tried and the gravel road is to rough)

But every surgery and patients are different

Comment

Working...
                                X