No announcement yet.

Big Oak Trad Hunt III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! What a great weekend. Excellent hosts with Buff & Chunky! Cant leave out Whitney & Bagley! The ranch is awesome, top notch, first class, well you get the picture. AS a compound shooter turning Traditional, there is no feeling better when you take your first animal with stick and string. It was truly amazing and I think each everyone of you for your continued lessons of shooting. The stories were awesome! Did I mention I got to meet a legend, Bob Sarrells! What a story teller! Great guys, lots of fun, wouldn't miss it for nothing. Thanks again Buff! You sir are one of the nicest guys I have ever been around.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
      Your name came up several times while telling stories and talking about trad hunting and equipment...and that is all I am saying. Perhaps Ed might remember more details.
      Do I need to put someone on my black helicopter list again?

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Come on, Terry, you will always be a legend in your own mind!

Bisch
      There would have to be a mind involved for this to be true. Everyone keeps saying "are you out of your mind?" Well yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
        Do I need to put someone on my black helicopter list again?

Only if it makes room for me on your deer lease.

Comment

Marty, Mark and Lisa (for putting up with us ruffians) Once again I had a great time. Great friends both new and old make for a fun weekend. Thanks again Mark & Marty for all your effort in trying to find that deer of mine. Guys - ya'll know who you are.. it was a privilege sharing time and shooting with ya'll.

Comment

Originally posted by lip View Post
            we'll get there around noon on the 14th (friday) and leave after the morning hunt on the 16th (sunday).

I plan to bring my dogs (2 lacy's) unless another group books the same weekend. They're a bit high strung when they first meet a new person but mellow out pretty quick. If that's an issue, let me know and i'll leave them at home.
            no that good with me

Comment

that gives us a total of 5 TBHers for that weekend, should be a great time

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                  Looking forward to it.
                  Same here. Counting down the days.

Comment

Good deal see you guys fri. Night

Comment

Anyone shooting trad next weekend?

Comment

I Will taking both really like to get my first kill

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
                          I Will taking both really like to get my first kill
                          We can get you a Doe for sure with your Trad Bow

Comment

I'm thinking Sika buck with Hoyt and pig with Sarrels longbow for me.

Comment

Maybe see what the pocket book says

Comment

Working...
                              X