Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I don't wear any of those. But I'm sure not going to wear Stranglers

Comment

Bought two pair of cinch jeans and it was a waste of money. They don't hold up working in them. Never had an issue with 13mwz not holding up.

Comment

Cinch here. Ima little guy but have big thighs and never could find wranglers that fit well. For work I have to wear wranglers that's provided to me and they still don't fit well. But also have a pair of ariats and like them better than all of them but just don't like spending the money for em. I gotta good deal on those when I bought them though

Comment

Dickies carpenter pants-for work. Durable AND comfortable!

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
            How do Cinch and Ariat hold up as far as durability? I know my 13MWZ's last forever, don't know if heavy starch has anything to do with that though. ..

I get the cinch green label (closest thing to 13MWZ's, plain Jane blue jeans with now fade or beauty wear) and they last as long as wranglers. Mine start out as dress jeans then work down the peckin order to rags. The Cinch are way more comfortable then wranglers by far IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any Fort Bend county guys remember Blase Dry Goods in Rosenberg. Back 40 years ago that place was like a gold mine for Wranglers and Brushpopper shirts. Fort Bend Feed also. If they didn't have your size nobody did.

Comment

I just hope that none of you sissies wear those girly jeans with the fancy white thread patterns and bling on the back pockets!

Like these:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5504.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	24493634
                Last edited by Burnadell; 04-23-2017, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Wrangler George Strait Cowboy Cut® Relaxed Fit Jeans for me. I am an old, but that's ok.

Comment

Jcpenny's has Arizona jeans. They are the best fitting jeans for me.

Comment

for me I wear 13mwz and wont wear others, I also refuse to buy/wear boots made in India ,Pakistan or anywhere other than TEXAS just because its a Texas thing.......

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                        Wrangler George Strait Cowboy Cut® Relaxed Fit Jeans for me. I am an old, but that's ok.
                        X2 - medium to heavy starch.

Comment

Levi 501

For work I wear Faded Glory from walmart. $9.96 a pair and last about a year. Actually fit well and just throw away when done

Comment

tuff skins

Comment

Wrangler 13 MWZ all the way everyday

Comment

13wz's constrict the under carriage. Cinch for me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X