Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
    off of cedar hollow
    From what I've seen, that area is way over crowded. That may be part of the reason why you're not seeing much. If you walk a really long way in you'll probably have better results...that's been my experience over the years anyway. I've got room for 7 in the boat if you need a ride!

-Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter2009 View Post
      From what I've seen, that area is way over crowded. That may be part of the reason why you're not seeing much. If you walk a really long way in you'll probably have better results...that's been my experience over the years anyway. I've got room for 7 in the boat if you need a ride!

maybe next year I'm already set up there and if I move any farther my son cant go with me. I just hope I get to shoot something.

Comment

Congrats TX Bowhunter! Just now seeing your doe. Good luck this weekend!

Comment

maybe next year I'm already set up there and if I move any farther my son cant go with me. I just hope I get to shoot something.
          Yeah, it can be rough walking, especially for the kiddos. Just don't get discouraged, you'll see deer. As it gets colder they'll need more to eat, then you'll see some deer over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrunner View Post
            Congrats TX Bowhunter! Just now seeing your doe. Good luck this weekend!
            Thanks! Good luck to you as well!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter2009 View Post
              Yeah, it can be rough walking, especially for the kiddos. Just don't get discouraged, you'll see deer. As it gets colder they'll need more to eat, then you'll see some deer over there.

Its not too bad where we are at but I do have to carry him part of the way. I've been kicking some of the big rocks out of the way to make it easier for him.

Comment

finally got a nice doe this evening,dressed at 97 lbs,he aged her at 5 1/2 years old.made a crappy shot,hit a limb,lucky she dropped,the second arrow was to make sure she didnt get up,the first shot went real high and i think it must have got her backbone,i got lucky
                Attached Files

Comment

good job pops

Comment

Congrats paintman, good sized doe!

Comment

Anyone else out today?

Comment

Game warden has been on the Lake every weekend. Make sure your boat is fully legal.

Comment

thanks for the heads up my lights have been on the fritz
                          Last edited by Muzzy100; 11-22-2010, 10:25 AM.

Comment

How did everyone do this weekend?

Comment

Glad I moved live been seeing alot of deer and Poped a does Friday night

Comment

How did everyone do this weekend?
                                I didn't even hunt this weekend. When I saw that full moon I figured I'd do just as good sitting in my recliner at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X