No announcement yet.

Comey fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dems: Comey is working with Republicans against Clinton and should be step down from the investigation.
    Dems: Comey helped Trump when the election and should resign.
    ***Trump fires Comey***
    Dems: Comey was doing an exceptional job and was clearly fired because of the... wait for... Russians.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
      The far left think Comey covered Trump during the election. Everyone knows Comey covered for Hillary by not indicting. You can't make this stuff up, folks.
      Fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Fixed it for you
        Or maybe he knew that by bringing charges the dems would have to replace Clinton and we could be staring at a President Biden or Winfrey? Doesn't make it right and I don't want the FBI director making political decisions. Easier said than done though when a politician (the president) decides if you get to keep your job. I think he should be gone but the timing is bad optics.

Comment

Hilary blames Comey for losing the election.
          Dems want Comey to be fired.
          Trump fires Comey.
          Dems want an investigation into the firing of Comey.

The hypocrisy never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Trump fires Comey.

So true and so maddening. Makes my head swim.

Comment

Trump fires Comey.

Let's not look at this in a vacuum. You act like 2+2=4 and there is no more to the story. If Trump wanted Comey fired for the Hillary screw up it could/should have been done months ago. The FBI was kinda in the middle of a big investigation involving the Russians and Trump's campaign. If y'all can't see that the timing of the firing looks bad, you aren't being very objective.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                Let's not look at this in a vacuum. You act like 2+2=4 and there is no more to the story. If Trump wanted Comey fired for the Hillary screw up it could/should have been done months ago. The FBI was kinda in the middle of a big investigation involving the Russians and Trump's campaign. If y'all can't see that the timing of the firing looks bad, you aren't being very objective.
                I forgot. The Russians are coming.........THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!

If you take the time, you will discover that a lot of the FBI personnel had lost all faith in Comey, but don't let that stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

Comment

If you take the time, you will discover that a lot of the FBI personnel had lost all faith in Comey, but don't let that stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
                  Exactly right
                  His leadership is lacking at best. Russia had NOTHING to do with our last elections outcome and the premise is (besides being a joke) nothing more than the dem party's excuse to their idiot followers

Comment

So are you suggesting he should have been kept in his position because of timing?? I don't know how the FBI operates but I guarantee you that he as the head of the agency has zero involvement in the actual investigation. Every agency leader is a basically a political puppet and has zero hands on as to the day to day operations or investigations going on at any particular time. For anyone to suggest this is being done to prevent the smoking gun with the Ruskies investigation is ludicrous at best.

Comment

I'm sure the FBI is brimming with faith right now. Probably a line forming for volunteers to finish the unbiased investigation of the president's campaign.

Comment

I'm sure the FBI is brimming with faith right now. Probably a line forming for volunteers to finish the unbiased investigation of the president's campaign.
                        Have you heard of ANYONE that was forced by the Russians to vote for Trump? No? Hmmmm?

Comment

I wonder if this same thread would have been started had Hillary won and fired Comey....

Comment

Have you heard of ANYONE that was forced by the Russians to vote for Trump? No? Hmmmm?
                            Good point...if we were 12.

Comment

Good point...if we were 12.
                              So what's your point?

Listen, Russia didn't get Trump elected.
                              Hell! Trump didn't get Trump elected.
                              Hilary Clinton got Trump elected, pure and simple!

Comment

So what's your point?

Listen, Russia didn't get Trump elected.
                                Hell! Trump didn't get Trump elected.
                                Hilary Clinton got Trump elected, pure and simple!
                                My point is that I like independent/unbiased investigations of those in power. Not just when we are investigating the Dems. I'm not sure what influence Russia has on our president. I think that is what this investigation was supposed to tell us. If none, then great. I know there was quite a bit of smoke and this is why the FBI was investigating. Looks bad when you fire the guy in charge during the investigation of your campaign. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been fired. I would think you either or do it when they screw up or after the investigation....unless you want to influence the investigation.

Comment

Working...
                                X