No announcement yet.

Ramcat 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've used Slick Tricks with pretty good success. I haven't bow hunted in a couple years, but if I get my peep opened up a little I'll hunt this year. I'll give these a try.

Comment

They do the Trick

Comment

I have shot both RamCats and Slick Tricks for the last few years. I won't shoot a pig without the RamCats now. I shot a turkey this spring with RamCat too. It went 30 yards and every said they've never seen a turkey bleed so much!
        The only problem is they have a larger cutting diameter, so they don't fit in every quiver. I use an APEX gear quiver, and the blades are mostly covered, except the very tips. Some quivers leave the blades way to exposed for my comfort!

Comment

I shot muzzy for years and when I made the switch to a new Mathews from bear bows I could get the muzzy broadheads to fly right with my Mathews bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]874633[/ATTACH]

Ramcat worked on her...

Comment

I just killed a big axis buck with a Ramcat. That was my first time to use one. Went thru him so fast I thought I missed. Only problem I have is getting them in my quiver. I cannot get the blades completely in the hood. Only 3 fit in a 6 arrow quiver. How do you guys solve this problem?

Comment

Which ramcat BH are y’all referring to the original ? I’d like to give them a try

Comment

Originally posted by JT12 View Post
                  Which ramcat BH are y’all referring to the original ? I’d like to give them a try

I use the originals. They are very tough heads. As everyone said they do fly like field points.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    I have not found a head yet that will fly like and cut like a Ramcat. They have worked for me from here to the Dark Continent. i have shot a ton of heads and to me nothing compares, even the Slick Tricks and those are some awesome heads.
                    I do not care if the blades bend, I have replaced every blade i have shot on almost every head i have ever used. Not a fan of resharpening.
                    That being said, a sharp broadhead out of a tuned bow and arrow and the proper shot placement will kill anything you shoot at within reason, short of dangerous game.
                    I even know of a gentleman shooiting 62's out af a not very fast Mathews get a complete passthru with the Ramcat on a very large Eland in RSA. The first on ever with this particular outfitter.

Which ramcat are you shooting ? I want try some out

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                      I just killed a big axis buck with a Ramcat. That was my first time to use one. Went thru him so fast I thought I missed. Only problem I have is getting them in my quiver. I cannot get the blades completely in the hood. Only 3 fit in a 6 arrow quiver. How do you guys solve this problem?
                      Ramcat makes a quiver strictly for them. I had the same problem till I picked one up.

Comment

Original ramcats or ramcat diamondbacks, BAD TO THE BONE! Swept back design on originals only problem fittin in quiver. Diamondbacks fit good. Glad to find out ramcat makes quiver for these. Have to check it out.

Comment

I use the original 125 grain Ramcat. Either use the Ramcat quiver or EW Bateman (TX company) makes a quiver that the 125's will fit in.

Comment

I use the 100 gr but change the blades to the 125 size.

They are my go to broadhead and I don't see any reason I I'll ever shoot anything else

Comment

Ramcat makes two quivers that work. I have one on my backup bow. It works great. I have a treelimb quiver on my primary bow. It will hold the 100gr heads fine. I think trophy ridge makes one that will hold them too according to the package. Ramcats are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
                                Ramcat makes two quivers that work. I have one on my backup bow. It works great. I have a treelimb quiver on my primary bow. It will hold the 100gr heads fine. I think trophy ridge makes one that will hold them too according to the package. Ramcats are awesome.

Any idea if they’ll fit in a Mathews quiver ?

Comment

Working...
                                X