Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    The bucks here in Houston co are starting to group up pretty good. The sanctuaries are filling up!
    Any cornpile action yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Any cornpile action yet?
      A little more. They are hitting food plots hard though.

Comment

Gives us a pic or two Garguy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's it. I'm doing a food plot next year. Tshelly gave me some good information and I'm going to put it to use as I'll have some areas where I can actually do them (thank you timber company ).

Comment

great thread

Comment

Goal post still around?

Comment

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                That's it. I'm doing a food plot next year. Tshelly gave me some good information and I'm going to put it to use as I'll have some areas where I can actually do them (thank you timber company ).

What does at Tshelly know about growing ridiculously large bucks year after year...........[emoji57]

On another note, could you PM me what Tshelly said [emoji28]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                  What does at Tshelly know about growing ridiculously large bucks year after year...........[emoji57]

... x2! Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here ya' go. See posts 130 and 132.

Comment

Tshelly reminds me of a dude I played baseball with in high school. He had the hardest purest swing I'd ever seen but always seemed to miss the sweet spot by a fraction of a fraction of an inch. I always said Justin was gonna hit one pure one day and it'd be spectacular when he did. My Sr year, his Jr year he hit one off of an apartment complex in Port Arthur... ~475'!

Tony always grows them, always is around them, and when everything lines up he'll kill something that'll make you lose your breath. Every year that guy passes better deer than I kill. On top of that he's a top notch human I'm proud to call a friend. Y'all keep an eye on that sucker, it's a matter of time before he does something truly special.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        Tshelly reminds me of a dude I played baseball with in high school. He had the hardest purest swing I'd ever seen but always seemed to miss the sweet spot by a fraction of a fraction of an inch. I always said Justin was gonna hit one pure one day and it'd be spectacular when he did. My Sr year, his Jr year he hit one off of an apartment complex in Port Arthur... ~475'!

Tony always grows them, always is around them, and when everything lines up he'll kill something that'll make you lose your breath. Every year that guy passes better deer than I kill. On top of that he's a top notch human I'm proud to call a friend. Y'all keep an eye on that sucker, it's a matter of time before he does something truly special.

Hahaha man. That's about as good of a analogy as I can think of. I don't know what to do anymore but enjoy the ride and hope one day I'll connect. I've come to grasp that I'm grateful I've hunted 4 deer over 160" these last few years even though I haven't connected on one. My time will come, just keep chipping away and doing it right. Appreciate the compliments a lot Steve. You are right up there as a friend and great guy. You've taught me a lot about the ornery ol pine tree bucks, as well as this thread and site.

Comment

I have a disease I think. It makes me run cameras year around, spend countless amounts of money feeding pigs and coons with my corn piles. Wasting way too much time and AA batteries just to get pictures of a deer that I'll pass (but probably shouldn't have) or an actual big deer that haunts my dreams for the next year lol.

I'm shooting the next good one I see, ready to break the streak

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                            I have a disease I think. It makes me run cameras year around, spend countless amounts of money feeding pigs and coons with my corn piles. Wasting way too much time and AA batteries just to get pictures of a deer that I'll pass (but probably shouldn't have) or an actual big deer that haunts my dreams for the next year lol.

Hey but your neighbors seem to appreciate all of your efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

wait...jshouse, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                wait...jshouse, is that you?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X