Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran

Do you believe Trump is on the right path in dealing with Iran?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

It's my understanding that the Saudis can't take on Iran without help...looks like they are itching to get a situation going with the aggressive actions they are taking.

So yeah, why not really cut them off financially. I'm just wondering what they are going to do next?? If they go after Israel you won't even have time to hear of the story before the retaliation.

Same ole tinderbox it always has been...I would like to see the saudis & all their next door neighbor buddies handle any heavy lifting for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      It's my understanding that the Saudis can't take on Iran without help...looks like they are itching to get a situation going with the aggressive actions they are taking.

So yeah, why not really cut them off financially. I'm just wondering what they are going to do next?? If they go after Israel you won't even have time to hear of the story before the retaliation.

Same ole tinderbox it always has been...I would like to see the saudis & all their next door neighbor buddies handle any heavy lifting for now.
      If the Saudis and their neighbors take on Iran do you think Russia jumps in on it?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't want to gamble with putin...he's on record he doesn't want retaliation on this issue.

I just think now with the new bank sanctions they will end up doing something so reckless there will be no choice. Almost like they want to get kicked in the groin??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          I wouldn't want to gamble with putin...he's on record he doesn't want retaliation on this issue.

I just think now with the new bank sanctions they will end up doing something so reckless there will be no choice. Almost like they want to get kicked in the groin??
          I heard today that the 'rebels' that supposedly launched the first attack, said that another one was in the works.

if that happens; all bets are off imo.

Comment

We don’t need to get dragged into another war!!! Let the saudis deal with it, give support from afar.

Comment

Our navy simply needs to saturate the Persian Gulf, the Mediterranean Sea, and the Black Sea, and back Israel when it blows the **** out of Iran. Putin will back down with our presence in the arena.

Comment

I’m ready to make everything from Israel east to India a giant glass field, and leave enough leftover to leave Moscow or Beijing in the same shape, whichever gets froggy 1st

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                  Our navy simply needs to saturate the Persian Gulf, the Mediterranean Sea, and the Black Sea, and back Israel when it blows the **** out of Iran. Putin will back down with our presence in the arena.
                  Agreed.

Comment

Iranian leaders are believers in the 12th Imam and believe if they bring about enough chaos in the world the 12th Imam will come back and Islam will rule the world. Basically they are ruled by a death cult. Wait for one of their military parades and send in some cruise missiles.

Comment

I don’t understand why we have to police the world, I’m not willing to send my son over to the Middle East to die for oil or some rich Saudi.

Comment

To answer the OP, I don’t think there is a right way to handle Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          I’m ready to make everything from Israel east to India a giant glass field, and leave enough leftover to leave Moscow or Beijing in the same shape, whichever gets froggy 1st
                          John Bolton is that you??

Comment

Let's become energy independent as a nation and then send all those nut jobs to voicemail when they come calling about their problems with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              John Bolton is that you??
                              No but even God got sick of their shenanigans and gave them all a watery grave.

Comment

Working...
                              X