Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irving Bowhunters Association

Is this place still in operation?

I've sent them an email to inquire more info but haven't heard anything back. Looking for a new area to shoot since I'm fairly new to the area (and Texas). Anyone here shoots there?

They posted on their Facebook a week ago

Comment

I shot the Texas Field tournament there this last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
        I shot the Texas Field tournament there this last weekend.
        Thanks everyone. I'll reach out to them again

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
          Is this place still in operation?

I've sent them an email to inquire more info but haven't heard anything back. Looking for a new area to shoot since I'm fairly new to the area (and Texas). Anyone here shoots there?
          IBA( Irving bowhunting association...) is a very very nice archery range. I always get quick and useful responses from Steve, irvingbowhunting@gmail.com.
          The website ibatx.org requires javascript to run which is not a good thing. I hope they change that.

Comment

Originally posted by singlearrow View Post
            IBA( Irving bowhunting association...) is a very very nice archery range. I always get quick and useful responses from Steve, irvingbowhunting@gmail.com.
            The website ibatx.org requires javascript to run which is not a good thing. I hope they change that.
            Thank you. Steve did reach out to me yesterday. This place is not too far from where I reside so this would work out perfect. In the process of inquiring more info so hopefully by June, I'll be set up since I'm having friends over from California visiting in the next week or so. Thanks guys!

Comment

Great range and 3D in outstanding setting.

Hope to see you out there

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                Great range and 3D in outstanding setting.

Hope to see you out there
                Thanks! I will most likely be there by June. A few friends from California are visiting so I should be free by then

Comment

They are hosting the Texas ASA Federation state championship in July!! They just don't host club shoots much anymore.

Comment

Working...
                  X