Gateway Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gateway Archery

Gateway Archery in haltom city/ fort worth. Stopped in today to get a peep sight put on. Super good guys and real nice. If y'all are around swing by and check them out

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
    Gateway Archery in haltom city/ fort worth. Stopped in today to get a peep sight put on. Super good guys and real nice. If y'all are around swing by and check them out
    I can't say enough about those guys. Great people. Bought my wife and daughter's a bow from them, and my FIL bought his bow from them as well. Jim and Cody are great people.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea they are. I dealt with Cody today. Super helpful and friendly as all get out

Comment

Does anyone know if Jim and Cody or heck any of the Gatway guys and gals are part of the TBH family?

Comment

They are the best

Comment

Great outfit.

Comment

Was up there Saturday morning. Great folks. I used to always go to CCR but these guys are closer and their customer service is unmatched.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
                Does anyone know if Jim and Cody or heck any of the Gatway guys and gals are part of the TBH family?
                I don't believe so. I know him fairly well and you will not meet a better guy. He will go way beyond to take care of you. Great guy and runs a great shop!

Comment

good place and people. Jim is who usually works on all my bows.

Comment

Jim is one of the best in the business. I drive from garland if I need anything done.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                      Jim is one of the best in the business. I drive from garland if I need anything done.

Outdoor Pro is under new management in Garland.

Comment

Yeah I have been in there since they changed over. The shop is a lot nicer but still not a fan of Chuck. I decided to try them out when I got my new string and Chuck "tuned"my bow without having my actual arrows and told me it was perfect. I ended up taking it to Jim after I got it back anyway. Fish tailed like crazy at 20 yards and my axle to axle was an inch out of spec too long. Not gonna trash the shop but not a fan of chuck

Comment

Working...
                        X