Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    XR line is what I was looking at.

Just might go ahead and order it tomorrow night. That way it should be here by the weekend.
    Where you ordering from? on sale ? I am gonna wait and see if they show up in any sales fliers.

Comment

maybe some fliers come out today with some tool sales in them.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
        Buy the dewalt xr set. It is more expensive but it’s the good stuff. People buy those cheap kits and complain when they break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Agreed. Really happy with my XR stuff, and I use it every day professionally. The 2 ah batteries are fine in the drills and impacts, I get 3-5 days out of them if it’s not something like screwing down deck boards.

Buy a pair of the 5 ah or better yet 6 ah flexvolts for any of the saws. Much more power and all day run times. The small ones aren’t designed for the saws.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was thinking about picking up a new set. The set I have still works but the batteries don’t last. The only thing I don’t like about buying these sets is they always throw in that spot light that I have no use for.

Comment

Looked at Lowes cordless tools today. the combo on sale is not the brushless or the XR. The XR brushless are pretty high dollar. The better combos probably won't go on sale. Will be watching.

Comment

Working...
              X