• Show
Clear All

Congratulations. Heavy horned sucker.

Comment

Nice buck!

Comment

Congrats on a great buck!

Comment

Thanks. He tipped the scales at 200 pounds, on the hoof.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well jut a couple doe came in tonight and the only one that gave me a shot was young so let her pass

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Nice

Comment

In the stand in Cottle. It's hot, but can't kill them at camp haha

Comment

Little buck just came in for a minute and left

Comment

Took one for the team and the herd. No brow tines, no get to breed again!
                      Quanah

Comment

Originally posted by psicoo View Post

Quanah
                        Heck yeah!!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by psicoo View Post

Quanah
                          Congrats!! That's a good one that needed to go!

Comment

Cool cull. Congratulations.

Comment

Very nice. Very nice buck. Congratulations.

My son and i hunted Saturday. We saw the most coyotes we've ever seen in one day. Most of them were far away on another ranch. We did manage to drain the life out of one stinky varmint. Saw one giant hog on the next ranch over, and about 1k sandhill cranes. Very few deer. One little 4 point at 4 yards. Oh well, here's to cooler days and nights and nights when the moon doesn't shine like the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                                Very nice. Very nice buck. Congratulations.

My son and i hunted Saturday. We saw the most coyotes we've ever seen in one day. Most of them were far away on another ranch. We did manage to drain the life out of one stinky varmint. Saw one giant hog on the next ranch over, and about 1k sandhill cranes. Very few deer. One little 4 point at 4 yards. Oh well, here's to cooler days and nights and nights when the moon doesn't shine like the sun.

Mike where do you hunt? Sounds like we sit right next to each other. Hahaha. Had a ton of activity this weekend but it was all mule deer. Prob saw 30 different Muleys. They really do know when their seasons on a break. Hahaha

Sat morning had our target buck show himself but never had a shot. He was headed to an open road when the Muleys pushed him back in the thick cover.

Excited for rut activity to pick up thanksgiving week. Looks like some colder weather coming finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X