Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Astros vs Rangers part quadish..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting pitchers are rolling. Nice to see.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      Man, having not seen him for awhile, it looks like R. Chirinos has lost a fair amount of weight. The grind of the season i assume.
      Machete has been getting his meal per diems

Comment

Bregman

Comment

Wow, Yordan can hit a baseball as hard as anyone I have seen. It’s becoming historic what he is doing to start his career

Comment

Rondon'!!

Comment

Lynn needs to get through this inning clean. Astro's can surely swat.

Comment

Stinking keystone cops baseball. Jeez.

Comment

Have to admit, I've never seen a catcher win a foot race between bases with a middle infielder!! Odor looked gassed!!

Comment

Comment

when does next season start??

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Have to admit, I've never seen a catcher win a foot race between bases with a middle infielder!! Odor looked gassed!!
                        SWS - w/ all due respect, this is seriously funny. Chirinos had a substantial head start on Odor and barely won the race. Odor may have been gassed, but it was due to a big effort. Couldn't fault the guys effort on that play.

Now the thought process of Elvis Andrus and Nick Solak on that play? That's a whole 'nother thing.

Comment

Oh Mike I totally agree!! To me that's what's so funny about it... It shouldn't have ever happened. Robby should have been out instantly, but he got a good jump and totally caught everyone off guard.. Including his own teammates... The looks in the dugout were just as hilarious...
                          Odor has been a thorn in the 'Stros side all year, so it was good for we 'Stros fans to get one back for a change!

Comment

Oh Mike I totally agree!! To me that's what's so funny about it... It shouldn't have ever happened. Robby should have been out instantly, but he got a good jump and totally caught everyone off guard.. Including his own teammates... The looks in the dugout were just as hilarious...
                            Odor has been a thorn in the 'Stros side all year, so it was good for we 'Stros fans to get one back for a change!
                            Roger that. To know that someone in AstroNation thinks that even one Texas Ranger has been a thorn in the side this year is consoling.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              It's football season..
                              This is what all the "hardcore" Rangers fans keep saying about their team.

Comment

You'd think the 2nd best 2nd baseman in the AL would be a little quicker than a catcher....

Comment

Working...
                                X