• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Surprised?? Surely not..

I was, until I read the name.

He deserves a lengthy prison stay.

Comment

Hits a little close to home for me. Oldest daughter is an AA flight attendant. I better not ever get my hands on this mooslum pos.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
        I was, until I read the name.

He deserves a lengthy prison stay.
        Yep, the name says it all and those contract negotiations had nothing to do with it.

Comment

"If these allegations of sabotage are true, they are outrageous and indefensible, and we fully condemn such actions," said a statement from TWU International President John Samuelson. "Our mechanics are highly trained professionals who are dedicated to performing at the highest standards in the industry — and we will not tolerate anything less."

Ollie Snackbar admitted he did it

Comment

The sad reality of this is had he (the abdula abdula guy) been successful in killing or harming the passengers of this plane, then likely isis or hezbolla or name your terrorist group would have stepped up to claim responsibility. Which is likely the case anyway. This clown is using the union negotiations as a cover for his real purpose. Why We let these people in this country is beyond me?

Comment

Originally posted by Head Hunter View Post
              The sad reality of this is had he (the abdula abdula guy) been successful in killing or harming the passengers of this plane, then likely isis or hezbolla or name your terrorist group would have stepped up to claim responsibility. Which is likely the case anyway. This clown is using the union negotiations as a cover for his real purpose. Why We let these people in this country is beyond me?

Yea, kind of like all those "students" we educated free and how they all wanted to learn to fly airplanes but had no interest in landing... things that make you go "Hmmmm..."

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Yep, the name says it all and those contract negotiations had nothing to do with it.
                I know airline mechanics. They tell me that there are a BUNCH of these fellas working on commercial aircraft across this country.. They are allowed to spread out their prayer blankets while at work and pray to allah....
                True story..

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  "If these allegations of sabotage are true, they are outrageous and indefensible, and we fully condemn such actions," said a statement from TWU International President John Samuelson. "Our mechanics are highly trained professionals who are dedicated to performing at the highest standards in the industry — and we will not tolerate anything less."

Ollie Snackbar admitted he did it
                  It looks like ole John is either pandering or just outright scared to call it like it is..

Comment

Fox’s news reporting the mechanic has possible ties to terrorist group. Which is no surprise. Why in the world do we let Muslims in this country. We know they want to take this country over. There is no such thing as passivity in Muslim world.

Comment

Originally posted by Head Hunter View Post
                      Fox’s news reporting the mechanic has possible ties to terrorist group. Which is no surprise. Why in the world do we let Muslims in this country. We know they want to take this country over. There is no such thing as passivity in Muslim world.
                      Not all muslims..just extremists muslims

Comment

Hello?

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Not all muslims..just extremists muslims
                        Isn’t a sarcasm emoji needed here?

Comment

Working...
                        X