Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m a cop. Have pulled mine many times....it’s just work

Comment

Not 100% sure on this. You can carry in your vehicle without a ltc, but it must be concealed. Does it have to be concealed in a vehicle if you have a ltc? Doesn't have to be concealed if you are walking down the street, why would it have to be concealed in a vehicle. Example, I am walking around open carrying, and I hop in my truck, I don't need to conceal driving around.

Comment

I was driving to a buddy's house in Dickinson, and some guy behind me was just furiously angry. No idea why. I wasn't driving slowly or anything. He swerved around me into incoming traffic and blocked me over to the side of the road. Got out of his car with a baseball bat and was walking towards my truck like he was gonna hit me with it. I had a Beretta 9mm in it's box right next to me because I was bringing it to show a friend.

Made sure he saw me put the clip in and pull the slide. He got back in his car really quickly and hauled tail.

To this day I have no idea why he was mad.

Comment

Crazy stories
          My son had a nurse that had to pull hers in a parking lot one morning. A perv came up to the window and started showing his business to her. He left and they finally caught the guy, he apparently had done it to several women in Abilene.

Comment

3 times, but will not tell the stories in writing.

Comment

Working...
            X