SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
    How am I supposed to read yalls "banter" while at lunch, if nobodies bantering?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am in silent mode. Plus having a ruff day

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      I am in silent mode. Plus having a ruff day
      Does that mean work is rough? No pictures of the work at the shop for us to review?

Comment

Me too on the rough day BS. Was finally going to return to work today and my second kid hurled all over the back seat exorcist style. [emoji40]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just woke up. Gotta get back on the night schedule for the next 7 days. Uggg. Supposed to go to this new rig before I hit that 7 day mark. Glad I got to tear some cats up while they were biting good. I'll be outta pocket for a while now.

Comment

Working on my first osage selfbow. Ran home during lunch to try out a draw knife I was fortunate enough to borrow. The bark came off easy, but the sap wood is kicking my *** as I am trying to go slow. I've got about 6 blisters on my hand now.

Comment

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Swamp is the osage what we from the west call bodark? Has to horse apples on it. If so good luck, they used to put under houses to catch pest and when cured will stay forever.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                  Working on my first osage selfbow. Ran home during lunch to try out a draw knife I was fortunate enough to borrow. The bark came off easy, but the sap wood is kicking my *** as I am trying to go slow. I've got about 6 blisters on my hand now.
                  Like I commented in your thread in the Trad section, one of these days I'm gonna build one. For what ever reason, it overwhelms me and I don't know where to start.

David-- Yes, Osage and Bois d'arc are the same wood.

Comment

Lilmisshunter,

This thread has a long standing group of friends that have known each other and spent time together, hunting, fishing, drinking, and a couple went dancing.

So, we don't know you and are just a little leery that perhaps you aren't who you say you are.

So could we put this to bed?
                    Perhaps you could post a pic you you with your bow and TBH in the back ground? Something that will prove you're who you say you are and not someone who is trolling us. Trust me, in this day and age it's hard to tell.

Comment

No problem I have pics but my bow is at my boyfriends house still. I've been hunting with a shotgun this spring what do u mean tbh in the background? I'm not a troll a swear!!!

Comment

How do I post pics on tapatalk?

Comment

Comment

I think he meant one that matches your profile pic....

Comment

This is a picture from when I was fat lmao

Comment

You got it. But I have no clue who that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X