Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearStrike2010 View Post
    What area are you hunting? I'm in area 4 and not having any luck
    PM where you are at in Unit 4 and Ill tell ya if your in the right spot or not. Thats best I can do. I keep suggesting this to folks to but havent heard any takers........get as far back into Unit 6 as you can. There is about 20 feeders all along that 2800 acres back in there. If your lazy and dont wanna walk a ways forget it......if ya have a 4wheeler or some good legs then get in there and shoot some deer.

Comment

First ever buck with a bow 10 pt Twin Buttes.
      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome

Way to go Alley Dog. Were you stalking or set up at a blind and feeder.
        Congrats!

Comment

In a pop up blind .

Comment

AWESOME Alley Dog! Way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Alley Dog View Post
              In a pop up blind .
              Allen

Was that your pop-up along the main road in the lil triangle area?

Comment

Allen

cONGRATS on an awsome TBR buck!

Comment

Originally posted by SanAngeloBowman View Post
                  Allen

Was that your pop-up along the main road in the lil triangle area?
                  No thats not mine. I have yet to see anyone there.

Comment

Originally posted by Alley Dog View Post
                    No thats not mine. I have yet to see anyone there.
                    Just wondering cause it was gone after weekend and we thought maybe that was you. That is a good spot back in that triangle there tho.

Comment

Verey Nice Alley.

Comment

Hey guys, I recently moved down here and came across these forums and am hoping to get some information. I just missed deer season back home in Michigan so I am hoping to try and make up for it down here. I have found a map of the TBR and the hunting areas, but I am unsure of how to access those areas. I am also looking for some pointers because it seems like the hunting down here is a little different than up in Michigan. If anyone has any info to help it would be greatly appreciated.
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MI Bow Hunter View Post
                          Hey guys, I recently moved down here and came across these forums and am hoping to get some information. I just missed deer season back home in Michigan so I am hoping to try and make up for it down here. I have found a map of the TBR and the hunting areas, but I am unsure of how to access those areas. I am also looking for some pointers because it seems like the hunting down here is a little different than up in Michigan. If anyone has any info to help it would be greatly appreciated.
                          Thanks
                          Tell me what area you are interested in and I can give ya directions how to access and some pointers on the area you chose. I'm off work Wednesday if ya need some help finding.

Comment

Unit 4 Cows

Looks like they are moving the cows. Several cowboys, horses, trucks and trailers at the pens on Boy's Ranch road.
                            Any members hunt Unit 5 this evening?

Comment

Originally posted by SanAngeloBowman View Post
                              Tell me what area you are interested in and I can give ya directions how to access and some pointers on the area you chose. I'm off work Wednesday if ya need some help finding.
                              Thanks for the quick reply. I am wondering if there are any areas that have bigger trees for a climbing tree stand. I am going home for thanksgiving and will bring it back with me if it something I would be able to use out there or if it is even worth getting. Having not seen the area I am not sure what is out there. I also need an area that I will be able to drive a car close too I am not afraid to walk so that isn't an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHORNZ View Post
                                Looks like they are moving the cows. Several cowboys, horses, trucks and trailers at the pens on Boy's Ranch road.
                                Any members hunt Unit 5 this evening?
                                Seen a few over in 5. does and a spike myself and another TBHer passed on.

Comment

Working...
                                X