Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2018 - 13th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form Included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s do this.

Comment

And the winners are?

Comment

Really should of made the show today. Next year I will help with the logistics.
        Getting old is not for woosies....

Comment

My first post in months... I’ll just say the Trophy Flight was was a race to the end... DC and I were probably 50/50 the first 13 holes, but he CARRIED ME those last 5. Enjoyed playing again today and meeting Paul and Lance. We shot 65 and took the Trophy Flight by 2..

Comment

Had a blast, haven’t played in forever. Hit a few good shots but mostly bad. The beer was cold and people were great as always at TBH get togethers. We didn’t play good enough to win 1st or last place so I guess we didn’t drink enough lol.

Comment

had a good time neeed more practice, been while. Sorry partner missed 3rd placee by 1 stroke.

Comment

We won the DAL award!!! Dead ***** Last.

Chuy and his cousin Baldo won the cull class with a 69.
                Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Hit’em straight you hackers. My money is on Bowhica and Pena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great time! Fun course! Congrats to all the winners
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                    had a good time neeed more practice, been while. Sorry partner missed 3rd placee by 1 stroke.

Never would of guessed. With a bogie on the last hole too! Had a good time. Thanks for playing.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                      Never would of guessed. With a bogie on the last hole too! Had a good time. Thanks for playing.

Enjoyed playing with y’all! I did not enjoy the greens...

Comment

Originally posted by Death Whisper View Post

Greens were tough. Rest of the course was great except for that marshal that kept yelling at us [emoji849]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Enjoyed it immensely, guys! Except maybe for your stalker marshal, the greens, and almost getting my head taken off by a **** yellow golf ball!

Seriously, had a great time!
                          If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Had a blast. Looks like we're moving up next year. Trophiez are pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                              Greens were tough. Rest of the course was great except for that marshal that kept yelling at us [emoji849]

Sierracharlie out…
                              Glad we weren’t the only ones getting yelled at!

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
                              Enjoyed it immensely, guys! Except maybe for your stalker marshal, the greens, and almost getting my head taken off by a **** yellow golf ball!

Seriously, had a great time!
                              It was an eventful round. Great to meet you.

Originally posted by Death Whisper View Post
                              Greens
                              Greens were painfully slow but I enjoyed the company. Was a lot of fun!

Comment

I’ve never played a course with a marshal that, umm, strict we’ll say. I’ve played some really nice courses and not even as bad as that guy.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X