• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Eatin'!

Comment

freezer filler...congrats bro!!

Comment

Atta boy! that muzzle loader probably scattered everything in him.

Comment

I got Colton and a good friend of his (who I darn near raised) settled in behind the house....perfect bow set up with this southeast wind. Colton's friend Tyler is after his first deer with a crossbow. Colton will be guiding him and if a big ol doe pops out, I don't have any doubt there will be blood. I'm watching the set up 200 yards away.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            I got Colton and a good friend of his (who I darn near raised) settled in behind the house....perfect bow set up with this southeast wind. Colton's friend Tyler is after his first deer with a crossbow. Colton will be guiding him and if a big ol doe pops out, I don't have any doubt there will be blood. I'm watching the set up 200 yards away.

That'll be fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              That'll be fun to watch!
              You hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                You hunting?

Not today. Went and got a hog trap set and checked out a holding pen. Nephew's basketball practice tonight then gumbo at momma's!

Comment

Here is my bow set up down the road. Covered up in venison right now.

We need a north wind for that set up which will happen Saturday. Nothing out back yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

When Tyler's dad comes to pick him up pop him on the head for me

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      When Tyler's dad comes to pick him up pop him on the head for me
                      He needs a pop on the head. lol Tyler just popped a big ol doe with the crossbow! Will take up trail in 30 or so.

Comment

I see her dead on the trail through woods.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

heck yeah!

Comment

Smoked! Heck of a shot by Tyler. My Ol Man, Tyler and guide Colton.

Comment

Heck yeah!! Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X