• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that side spout is the cats pajamas

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      I'm gettin' pretty antsy... It's Friday and I haven't heard a word from my fabricator... May actually have to tell him this ain't no "gubment job" and that I intend to pay him for his efforts... maybe that'll speed him up... I'm thinkin' he may not get in a hurry for a freebie... Gonna give him 'til lunch time to call...
      He may have seen this thread and with the power of food what it is, built him one first and has since snuck away deep in the woods cooking lots of tasty vittles and toasted sammiches.

Comment

Food does have a little different taste. I know the bacon does, not sure if it is just not sitting in its own grease or what. Quesadillas and grilled cheese are the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
          He may have seen this thread and with the power of food what it is, built him one first and has since snuck away deep in the woods cooking lots of tasty vittles and toasted sammiches.
          I'll gut shoot 'im with a rusty broadhead!!

Originally posted by krisw View Post
          Food does have a little different taste. I know the bacon does, not sure if it is just not sitting in its own grease or what. Quesadillas and grilled cheese are the bomb.
          Can't wait to make me some grilled cheese sammich's in the leftover bacon grease from the bacon I cook right before the sammich's! Gonna use "rat" cheese on the sammich's too!

Comment

Found these and thought I would share them with everyone. I like this top cover better long term than the cloth cover. Also the grease slide is a must.
            Thanks! I ordered a grease slide to replace the one I made out of aluminum foil.

Heck of a deal.

Comment

How Much

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              its looks like a new tbh fad to me! move on...........
              Would you take for yours? Is it a Blackstone 36"? I need one for the house.

Comment

Thats on the top of my list of things to buy in August or very early September

Comment

Something else that is really good is melting shredded cheese on it. Gets crunchy and gooey. Goodness.

Comment

[ATTACH]866143[/ATTACH]

Comment

^^^ i just joined the club

Comment

Congrats! Welcome in. Where did you find it for that price?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          The cover for the Academy one will not fit on the BS. The Academy griddle shelves fold up and thats the size of the cover. The BS shelves do not fold up. I got this cover for mine and it works fine and heavy duty. A tad long but no problem for me as I dont roll it around a lot and if I do the cover isnt on it anyway.

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                            Good price, where did you get that?

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                              Good price, where did you get that?
                              Mt Pleasant Walmart

Comment

want

Comment