Those hogs are make-n my mouth water.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Those hogs are make-n my mouth water.
      Come help me thin em out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Come help me thin em out.
        I might take ya up on that, if the invitation is still open after deer season is over. I'm not much for cleaning warm weather hogs . But I can dream about-em in the mean time, right?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mmmmm Bacon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	24458522

Comment

Yeah...I hate messing with them in the heat. But if they are still hanging around when it gets cool....you're welcome to come down from Yankee land and give it a try. =)

Comment

Got a nice buck coming in. 16 mornings in a row. Hopefully he will hang around for bow season

Comment

The wife and I did a lot of mowing and Tractor work yesterday. Hard rains have created a lot of wash outs. Back hurt too bad to switch out implements so only got mowing done. Praying for cool weather. Super hot this weekend. Lots of hog activity but thankfully they aren't spooking the deer too bad

Comment

He's gonna be easy to identify.

Comment

Nice buck Booby

Comment

Sweet, I like the brows- I hope you get a crack at em.

Comment

Beautiful place. Nothing better than owning your own slice of heaven on earth!

Comment

Looking Good Bobby! Prayers for you that you heal up soon. Nice buck & hope he is waiting for you opening AM.

Comment

Thanks! Probably my only chance due to the rifle Hunters around me.

Comment

Very nice Buck, hope he hangs around!!

Comment

Looking good Chew..Will you be at your place on opener?

Comment

Looks like it. Small chance I may be out of town. How's your deer crop looking?

Comment

Working...
                                X