My 12yr old Daughter's 1st Bow Deer Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 12yr old Daughter's 1st Bow Deer Video

My 12 yr old daughter has been practicing a lot and shooting very tight groups at 10 and 15 yards with her Mathews Mission Craze. Her form and accuracy are very good, so regardless of shooting only in the upper 30's, I made a decision to give her this close range opportunity at 10-12yds with a good COC 2 blade Magnus BH. It paid off, and I was able to capture this memory of a lifetime on video. Thanks for watching.

If you have a youtube account then please show her some additional love in that comments section that she watches there. These pre-teens are all about the likes and comments, but as a dad whatever it takes to keep her excited about hanging out in the woods works with me.

I think I might have made an error attaching the video link to my original post above. Please let me know if the original link or the following one below works. Thanks

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Travis Deveney View Post
        Congrats
        Thank you Travis

Comment

Big congrats to you both!!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfRzSwdophg"]12y/o Jenny's 1st Comp Bow Deer S1 E2 {GRAPHIC} - YouTube[/ame]

Great job young lady! Congrats Dad.

Comment

Awesome. Enjoyed the video!!! Big congrats to the young Bowhunter. That’s a great bow kill.

Comment

This video popped up on my "suggested" based on my daughter's hunt last weekend, and I really enjoyed watching it! Jenny's reaction is priceless! Such a great memory that you'll both share for a lifetime! Congrats again!

Y'all be sure to show Jenny some TBH love and encouragement on the Youtubes!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Big congrats to you both!!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Thank you Minchew

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                      Awesome. Enjoyed the video!!! Big congrats to the young Bowhunter. That’s a great bow kill.

Thank you Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        This video popped up on my "suggested" based on my daughter's hunt last weekend, and I really enjoyed watching it! Jenny's reaction is priceless! Such a great memory that you'll both share for a lifetime! Congrats again!

Y'all be sure to show Jenny some TBH love and encouragement on the Youtubes!

Thank you again Michael. Your “video equipment” video really helped set me up right with a camera upgrade, external speaker addition, and external lighting for the night time recovery. Could not have done with any level of quality w/I your tips.

Comment

Great job young lady and awesome video dad.

Comment

Atta girl

Comment

Congrats to the Young Lady!

Comment

Working...
                              X