Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picked up at processor and Terril Owens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up at processor and Terril Owens!

6 hours, 3 hours each way, to pick up a processed deer today....long 1 day trip but yummy.

On the way home, had the radio on the NFL Radio channel (Move the Chains) and they were interviewing Terril/Terrel/whatever Owens about his 3rd try for the NFL Hall of Fame this year.

LOL, he just can't help himself....can't argue he was a great receiver for several teams but can't control his comments and behavior.

Shortly after he began the interview, among his initial comments:

"I guess you have to have a criminal record to be voted in."

Here we go....maybe this year is a bust too or Ray Lewis...others may kick his butt after or before the SB? He never should have done his trick on the Dallas Star after a TD reception.....got his rear end leveled....

Here seriously should be in though. Ridiculous that he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
      Here seriously should be in though. Ridiculous that he's not.
      x1000. he has a major point.

Comment

T O is not worthy of the H O F.

Comment

The guy is an idiot, there are several other idiots in the HOF, he just as well get his bust in there too.

Comment

He deserves to be in with his stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              T O is not worthy of the H O F.
              Why

Comment

Every team he ever played for could not wait to get rid of him. Every coach, and every QB he played for despised him. He was a fantastic receiver with a knack for dropping easy passes at the worst times. He played for the niners and the iggles.

Lock him out!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  Why
                  I could ask the same question. Why should he be? Lots of players with great stats not in the HOF. He was nothing more than a head case, self promoter, and a problem child.

Comment

I could ask the same question. Why should he be? Lots of players with great stats not in the HOF. He was nothing more than a head case, self promoter, and a problem child.
                    Very few with his stats

I’m not a fan but he’s HOF

Comment

Very few with his stats

I’m not a fan but he’s HOF
                      Exactly what level of stats makes someone HOF?
                      I do know his stats for situps and causing problems within the team were pretty good.

Comment

Exactly what level of stats makes someone HOF?
                        I do know his stats for situps and causing problems within the team were pretty good.
                        I’m not sure about the minimum but I’d say 2nd all time receiving yards, 3rd in receiving TDS, 6 pro bowl selections, and 5 first team all pro selections would probably be well above it. A look at his league and team records is pretty impressive as well.

He’s not a borderline player whether you like him or not

Comment

HOF is about what a player did on Sundays between the lines. Like him or not, TO deserves to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                            HOF is about what a player did on Sundays between the lines. Like him or not, TO deserves to be in.
                            Apparently it's also about not being a monumental *******....because if he hadn't been, he'd already be in. But he was, he still is, and he's not....yet. But he will be, which is a shame. Eff that clown.

Comment

I’m not sure about the minimum but I’d say 2nd all time receiving yards, 3rd in receiving TDS, 6 pro bowl selections, and 5 first team all pro selections would probably be well above it. A look at his league and team records is pretty impressive as well.

He’s not a borderline player whether you like him or not
                              That's your opinion. He will probably get in. I just don't think he is worthy.

I also felt the same about a few Heisman winners. They still won.

Comment

Working...
                              X