Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil, pure evil.

Comment

Literally just finished reading this article on yahoo. I do not understand why the mother left him alone in a parking lot at 1am. Monsters are real! I hope they get what's coming to them!

Comment

I don't understand what on earth could make someone do something like that. It's just hard to believe there are people out there that are so heartless and hateful to be to kill a innocent little boy like that . Should be stoned to death! The boy should have never been left in the car to begin with but I can't even imagine the parents having to live their lives knowing their stupidity and negligence killed their son.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
          I don't understand what on earth could make someone do something like that. It's just hard to believe there are people out there that are so heartless and hateful to be to kill a innocent little boy like that . Should be stoned to death! The boy should have never been left in the car to begin with but I can't even imagine the parents having to live their lives knowing their stupidity and negligence killed their son.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
          They are not people, and they are not animals. They are pure evil, and need to be eliminated from this earth. That poor child deserved better from the perpetrators and the parents.

Comment

They now have 3 charged with capital murder.

Check out this scumbag.............

KLEW CBS 3 is Lewiston, Idaho's news leader, providing coverage of local and national stories, weather, sports and local events in Lewiston and surrounding towns and communities, including Genesee, Moscow, Lapwai, Spalding, Culdesac, Juliaetta and Troy, Idaho and Clarkston, Uniontown, Colton, Pullman, Asotin and Anatone, Washington.

Comment

How did I know it'd be somewhere near Jackson, Miss?

Comment

crazy **** people do now a days. They have no fear of the law.

Comment

Ferals...I saw their mug shots...if Obama had three sons...

They didn't have to shoot that little boy they just did it because...

Comment

Those three deserve the death penalty…. However..No mention of child negligence? Who leaves their 6 year old in a car at Kroger at 1:15am? The mother should face consequences as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      They are not people, and they are not animals. They are pure evil, and need to be eliminated from this earth. That poor child deserved better from the perpetrators and the parents.
                      There is no right or wrong, just what they want and there is no limits to what they will do to get it. Until we as a society begin to recognize and eliminate these people quickly, they will continue to prey upon the innocent.

Comment

Highly disturbing to us here as well.

Knowing how little respect they have for others, life, & CHILDREN'S LIVES...

imagine the what they have done previously or what they would have carried out in later efforts.

Comment

I couldn't imagine the guilt the mother is going through...that's gonna haunt her forever.

Comment

Again, lets dog pile on the Mom who just lost her Son.

Emergency run to get medicine for a sick child maybe ? I have no idea and don't care.

I hope they die, and I'm sorry to the Mother who lost her baby.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                              There is no right or wrong, just what they want and there is no limits to what they will do to get it. Until we as a society begin to recognize and eliminate these people quickly, they will continue to prey upon the innocent.
                              Good luck with that. I can't think of a single time justice got better. Seems liberals always slowly win. Rehabilitate these people! Give them a second chance since they were just teenagers. Blah Blah... Yes, lets pay for these guys who I'd wager never worked and never would have worked. But better give them free heathcare!

Comment

If this is referring to my post...you are taking it all wrong amigo. It doesn't matter what the circumstances were. She is going to be dealing with a ton of guilt. It's only natural. The stories that also break my heart are the parents who accidentally back over their kids. Doesn't matter that it was a tragic accident, the guilt is going to be there. Always & forever I reckon??

Only reason I would say anything negative would be if she was in with the 3 thugs to collect life Ins...no other scenario deserves criticism. She is in her own little & brutal world at the moment.

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                Again, lets dog pile on the Mom who just lost her Son.

Emergency run to get medicine for a sick child maybe ? I have no idea and don't care.

I hope they die, and I'm sorry to the Mother who lost her baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X