Iran deal over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    So can we get over the whole treason - try them for this or that? It is not going to happen ever.
    No, no we can't. We are either a nation of laws, or we aren't. That goes for the lawmakers as well. Don't you think the Democrats would call for Trumps impeachment if he did the same. Oh wait! They are doing that anyway. Without any treasonous acts.

Comment

BAM! BAM! BAAMM!
      Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      No, no we can't. We are either a nation of laws, or we aren't. That goes for the lawmakers as well. Don't you think the Democrats would call for Trumps impeachment if he did the same. Oh wait! They are doing that anyway. Without any treasonous acts.
      Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Change the words:

Obama and Iran
        to
        Trump and Russia

He would be impeached, charged, and jailed.............

Comment

So can we get over the whole treason - try them for this or that? It is not going to happen ever.
          Typical response from you.

Comment

NO WE CAN'T AND WON'T.

If we don't hold him and his administration responsible for the crap he pulled then we are no better than he was. But that's probably fine with you.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              If that turns out to be true he should be shot
              I have a bottle of the good stuff just waiting on the day that justice is served.
              He was and still is an enemy of this country...

Comment

And what is coming from them trying to impeach Trump!

NOTHING

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
                  NO WE CAN'T AND WON'T.

If we don't hold him and his administration responsible for the crap he pulled then we are no better than he was. But that's probably fine with you.
                  Who is working on this master plan to charge anyone with treason?

Please let me know when this is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    Typical response from you.
                    I feel the same about Trump - it is a waste of time and breathe. It is a run around of distraction and insanity.

Clinton was impeached and nothing happened. It is ridiculous to think that any trial for treason is going to result in anything.

Comment

And what is coming from them trying to impeach Trump!

NOTHING
                      So just ignore everything? Your posts speak volumes about your mindset. Talk about sheeple. Jeez!

Comment

So just ignore everything? Your posts speak volumes about your mindset. Talk about sheeple. Jeez!
                        I never said ignore - I said do things that you can do. There is a difference. Stop meddling in emotions, and come to grips with reality.

My mindset is to get things done. Make improvement and focus on EVERYONE getting better.

Comment

My mindset is to get things done.
                          Look at what BHO got done. I mean actually look at it objectively, without emotion.

Honestly, in my opinion this man was not at all what you thought he was. He wasnt what a lot of people thought he was. He was a fraud.

Sad that as more and more facts come out, we just get more and more, what difference does it make ?

After returning from a tour of some of the war zones in the Middle East — which ended with the Free Iran Gathering 2018 in Paris — I am struck by the realization that America really did have a Manchurian Candidate in The White House for eight years.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            Look at what BHO got done. I mean actually look at it objectively, without emotion.

Honestly, in my opinion this man was not at all what you thought he was. He wasnt what a lot of people thought he was. He was a fraud.

Sad that as more and more facts come out, we just get more and more, what difference does it make ?

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ollapseExample
                            Former President Obama is no longer a sitting President. I dont believe Obama acted on his own, just as I dont believe President Bush acted on his own. I dont believe Trump acts on his own.

I dont separate any of them - They are figure heads and politicians working within a corrupt / greed centric system. NOT ONE of them is exempt from that belief.

I dont dwell on things that I think should happen, over what will happen.

Comment

Former President Obama is no longer a sitting President. I dont believe Obama acted on his own, just as I dont believe President Bush acted on his own. I dont believe Trump acts on his own.

I dont separate any of them - They are figure heads and politicians working within a corrupt / greed centric system. NOT ONE of them is exempt from that belief.

I dont dwell on things that I think should happen, over what will happen.
                              NOT ONE of them should be exempt from law either. That is exactly what you are advocating.

Comment

NOT ONE of them should be exempt from law either. That is exactly what you are advocating.
                                Yes, you know law better than they do. Prosecute them then. I mean if the treason is that obvious, then just prosecute them.

I'm sure yall are the only ones that have ever thought of / tried that.

Comment

Working...
                                X