Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death via Swatting...

A true shaking you head incident. Jack Wagon swatting on another gamer:

The Los Angeles Police Department confirms it's arrested 25-year-old Tyler Barriss, of Los Angeles, in connection with Thursday night's deadly "swatting" call in Wichita.

Same JW has history of swatting...do not read comments at bottom, it will make you dumber:

View the latest breaking news and developing stories today from America and around the world, including U.S., world, politics, business, health, tech all at BNONews.com

Bigger Jack Wagon kills innocent gamer...'body cam footage' / kill from across the street??

I read an article last night. I hope there is a possibility of life in prison for these idiots.

Comment

Saw this on news last night. I don't understand how this guy got shot. What is the protocol for deadly force? Is putting your hand to your waist enough to shoot? Or was this cop a bit trigger happy due to the supposed situation?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
        Saw this on news last night. I don't understand how this guy got shot. What is the protocol for deadly force? Is putting your hand to your waist enough to shoot? Or was this cop a bit trigger happy due to the supposed situation?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
        I imagine he might have been a little more ready to shoot since the info the had was really extreme. He has to live with killing an innocent man.
        The swatter caller should spend the rest of his life in prison. Anyone that makes these calls need to spend 20+ in prison whether or not anyone get hurt

Comment

**** the dirtbag.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            **** the dirtbag.
            Don't know what word you used that the swear filter got, but hang, kill, etc. seems appropriate... of course assuming you were referring to the guy that made the call...

Comment

Its open to your interpretation.
              And yes. The caller.

Comment

Yea, it wern't hard to figger that one out And I'm with you on it too!

Comment

Really bizarre thing, this "swatter" business. Whole other level from calling some buddy's house and asking if their refrigerator is running -- better catch it.

Definitely should be serious criminal penalties attached to false reports.

Comment

Working...
                  X