No announcement yet.

All I can say is Dam*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I have seen close is Black Widow standing on a recurve limb and bending it out straight into a C shape.

Comment

The cuts in the limbs make for cooling from rapid fire
      Just like holes in brake rotors- I think he's on to something

Comment

The bow held together after all that beating that is one tough bow! He took precaution so he won't get any pieces in his skin. Timex of bows.

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
          He may have been also concealing his identity, but I'm thinking the hazmat suit was primarily for his protection during the torture test.

Rick
          White Falcon...I was cracking up when he started whacking the power pole with the bow. I puckered down south when he took the grinder to the limbs.

If Im not mistaken...the gal and guy in the dry fire portion of the video were speaking a Far east asian language...not Russian.

Comment

Whatever they were speaking, the place looked like a war zone.

Comment

He about chopped that tree down, lol.

Comment

I would like to see a bow demo of that bow in the U.S.

Comment

Well...that was great...and darned if it didnt make me wanna buy one of his bows .

Comment

[emoji15]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

It looks allot like one I almost bought last year. Wonder if it's the same under a different name.

Twig Archery is a family-owned and operated small business founded by John and Gayle Christianer of Conesville, Ohio in 1988. Twig Archery is renowned for creating hand-crafted arrows and leather goods using the very best materials available. We welcome custom orders and special requests. Twig Archery even has a small claim to fame; if you'd like to see our arrow shafting in action, check out the feature film "Robin Hood: Men in Tights"; all the arrow shafting in the movie were supplied by Twig Archery!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely one tough bow.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                          The cuts in the limbs make for cooling from rapid fire
                          Just like holes in brake rotors- I think he's on to something

I laughed way too hard at this thank you!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Dang...takes a lickin' and keeps on stickin' !!!!!

Comment

Watching that makes me wonder if we are babying our American made bows too much. Ask yourself just what can he be using in that bow material wise that we don't have in our bows. Plastic lams maybe.

Comment

He was saying this is a tip for quieting your bow, seemed to work. Ya'll recurvers let us know, maybe try on compound.

Comment

Working...
                                X