No announcement yet.

Anyone else mess up opening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man.....kinda glad I'm sitting a my desk drawing some OT. Hot, rainy, sweaty, skeeter hunting just don't do it for me anymore. Ya'll are true killas!

Comment

52 here & no skeeter problem to deal with in the hills.

I’ve had some turkeys and little ones come by me. Getting hungry quick! Should have packed something.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
        Sitting in my living room drinking coffee and watching Paw Patrol with my 2 year old. Good luck to all
        We've got Mickey on instead! When I was a young man, I couldn't wait to run out and sweat out opening weekend. Now I have to pace myself a little better.

Comment

In my Krivo, nice 68 degrees, a little muggy, mosquitoes were bad until I kicked my thermocell on. Had 5 does early, now just enjoying God's country.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

In my blind. 66 degrees here. I jumped
            A group of deer going to my blind. May have ruined my morning. Seen nothing. But enjoying coffee and nature.

Comment

Hell I wish I had a jacket. There are 275 days to sit on the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I passed up the last beer exit and now I'm in a dry county. Like I said...typical opener. 🤯[emoji15][emoji23][emoji33]

Don't worry. I'm on my way with some relief. Should be there by next weekend. I'm gonna stay under the a/c till I get ready to leave though.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Don't worry. I'm on my way with some relief. Should be there by next weekend. I'm gonna stay under the a/c till I get ready to leave though.
                  Grab some limes to go with the messcan beer

Comment

In the blind in Young Co. feeder threw about an hour ago, nothing but doves and cardinals picking it up so far. Hogs have the ground torn up in all directions from the feeder...first legal animal will catch a Thunderhead.
                    Attached Files

Comment

OK, some mess cans and limes. You gonna want some beer for the mess cans too, right?

Aaaaaa! I see where your going with this!
                      Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-29-2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Power is out and raining. Typical opener for me. Zzzzzzzzzz
                        Feeling your pain down the road but we have power here. Had a great late night steak at the General Store last night

Comment

Best thing ever. Never mind. Can’t get a pic to attach. Always have trouble.

It’s this fan running off a USB battery pack.

Last edited by muddyz; 09-29-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

I'm not mad enough to sit in the rain for them. Good luck all

Comment

That Thermacell paid for itself this morning. My mistake this morning was rushing a shot. Buck down at 7:53, but it was about an inch away from being REAL ugly. Good luck to everyone!!

Comment

I waited for the rain to stop, which didn't happen. Headed out anyways. Light dose of OFF, for the skeeters, trying not to fog up my glasses. Rattled in doe, that came in on my downwind side, she went to squawking. Setting their slowly getting wet, looked down and saw my limb was split on my crossbow. Opening day ended at 8:31.

Hope Warranty turnaround time is quick with tenpoint. Only had bow going on 4 years. Good LUCK everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X