View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 02:06 AM   #2
SRMartin15
Spike

Here is the thing there will always be those that love single pin and those that don't. I wanted to love single pin for a few reasons 1) no clutter (due to this increased awareness of surroundings) 2) always pin point accurate if target is ranged properly. Now I bought an HHA due to these two things but ultimately went to the TR react 5 sight and here is why. There is already to much that I am concerned with while up in a tree stand than to adjust my sights. Then some may argue well put it on 25-30 and aim high or low of the animal (well there goes the pin point accuracy explained in 2). I gave it an entire season of trying it out I just didn't enjoy it. Not saying its not a nice sight its actually awesome! If I was hunting out of a blind maybe I would change my mind but I like the versatility of a 5 pin and knowing if the deer moves you can always change your pin with almost no noticeable movement. Now if your a one pin guy I say buy it without a doubt because trophy ridge and Bear Archery are really stepping up their game its amazing I had a bow tech and switched to the Bear Empire after shooting all the big name bows. I found the Empire to shoot the nicest (for me). Bowhunting is so personal its just finding what helps you fill your freezer no matter what others think.
SRMartin15 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top