Places to eat in Sonora Tx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
    Well it's been a couple weeks any reviews of the new BBQ joint ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It ain’t all that!!! [emoji107][emoji107]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      It ain’t all that!!! [emoji107][emoji107]

Bisch

Dang I was hoping it was a decent place ..In the 18 yrs we have hunted in Sonora we have wore out the lunch buffet at Taco Grill ,La Mexicana and The Sutton County Steak House...I guess we will keep eating in Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
        Dang I was hoping it was a decent place ..In the 18 yrs we have hunted in Sonora we have wore out the lunch buffet at Taco Grill ,La Mexicana and The Sutton County Steak House...I guess we will keep eating in Roosevelt

The Back Door would be a much better choice. There is another BBQ place here that is better, but it is a food trailer. There is no “inside” to sit down and eat.

Bisch

Comment

Been almost a year now Dave! Look me up next time you are in the area! JL Bar Ranch is about 15 minutes from my place.

Bisch

Will do. Hope to get back out there pretty soon.

Take care
          Dave

Comment

The Back Door would be a much better choice. There is another BBQ place here that is better, but it is a food trailer. There is no “inside” to sit down and eat.

Bisch

Where is the little food trailer located? We have been looking for BBQ for years now.

Comment

I don’t believe this is what is happening here! Sonora is a very small town. It is hard to make a business thrive here. BBQ (meat) is expensive. I believe these folks are cooking what they know they can sell and not have any waste. I’m sure that they will get a better handle on what they need to make to keep folks fed as time passes.

This ain’t Austin, and there will never be 100 people in line here at a BBQ joint!!!!

Bisch

I agree with this ^^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
                Well it's been a couple weeks any reviews of the new BBQ joint ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                We ate there this past weekend. It was just okay. I like Juany's BBQ better I think. It's back behind the grocery store.
                Last edited by BrianG; 05-24-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Sutton County Steakhouse wasn't bad. They had steak and a fried fish on the buffet. Not bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X