Liquid feed supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid feed supplements

I enjoyed reading the long thread on protein feed, TDN, etc. We use a liquid mix for our cattle, but I've never seen any deer licking on it, although I assume they are at some point. I do not recall any company marketing any type of liquid supplement, only blocks of mineral, salt, etc. and wondered why? Do deer just not utilize it? It seems to be a way to get mineral intake. Any thoughts from you biologist types as to why feed companies do not use this strategy as an alternative to pelletized protein?

I keep checking if anyone respond s I’m curious

Comment

Google—News-Agri-Flavor Inc. got some liquid and dry mix for deer but I couldn’t never figure out how to order from them has some good flavoring it worth taking a look at

Comment

I figured some of the protein group might have used a molasses product with mineral for deer, but not one peep. I did Google and there was very little to see. I was wondering if I had missed something.

Comment

Flavorings

Is the page you googled
          Attached Files

Comment

Might have been. With all the Texas feed dealers it seems to be an untapped market.

Comment

Bank Outdoors offers a Mineral Supplement that you add to water. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X