A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
    I'm guessing your coyote population is low? You would think the yotes would of had a dinner on that dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    x2

Comment

Man that’s a tough find but if I remember correctly you found another big dead 8 last year.

Comment

What a hoss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If we get a deer caught in the fence overnight the coyotes just leave it's head and rib cage for us the next morning. That's crazy that coyotes didn't get to him. That is an absolute stud of at 8pt.

Comment

I don't mean to still anybody's thunder or their updates, but I enjoy following this thread and noticed that it hasent been updated in a while. I saw this photo and now I know why haha....... this guy doesn't have time to kill big deer in Louisiana he is to busy killing big deer in Mexico. What a dream buck!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Oh my.....stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                I don't mean to still anybody's thunder or their updates, but I enjoy following this thread and noticed that it hasent been updated in a while. I saw this photo and now I know why haha....... this guy doesn't have time to kill big deer in Louisiana he is to busy killing big deer in Mexico. What a dream buck!!
                Lawd almighty. That’s a brute. Most geogeuos buck ever posted!!!!! Congrats sir

Comment

I’ve been waiting on that one to get posted. Probably one of my favorite deer I’ve ever seen

Comment

Wow! That is a huge main frame 8. Unbelievable.

Comment

That is the best looking buck I have ever seen. Phenomenal!

Comment

"LORD OF THE KINGS" Man Rusty, Tha tis just a super gnarly giant, at what age did he blow up. Give us some stats on him. Congrats on the young folks hunts (the future) and that great south of the border brute. God's been good to us this year. Ya'll stay safe and Merry Christmas.

Comment

I wanted to thank everyone on this thread for sharing your knowledge and experiences. I took most of your suggestions and methods and along with my years of full time protein at 5 stations, the results are exceptionally better in all areas for the first time. The deer are very healthy and weight is up a lot. The 4 and older bucks made tremendous improvements in headgear inches, heaviness and little explosions of horns, I even noticed some extra main beams. I will try to get my son to help me load some pictures. I apologize for this being so long but it's important to me that ya'll know what was going on with me before this thread got my attention. At 65, I was having some health issues last year that for the first time in my life took me away from me and everyone and everything I cared about. I have been blessed more than I deserve with my family, friends and my business but I was still stuck Then I found this website and this particular thread about receiving so much from everyone and felt it was time to give back and share in some way. And give back, Rusty and other did with joy. It's a interesting read with real information and great member participation and I was enjoying the logic and back and forth when a light went off in my head (not a real one). I saw in this particular thread, people sharing in their love of hunting, their stewardship of improving the land (ecology,biology), the plants and trees, the conservation for the wildlife under their care and the hard work, money and sacrifices made memories made with family and friends, the evolving methods and ideas, all the time sharing your friendships and some hardships and caring about one another while life goes on. You never know what affect your actions and words can do for someone that you don't even know is there. I don't think I have met any of you but I feel like I know many of you. If you were to ever find yourself in the Mississippi Delta and you need help, just give me a call. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

Good gawd!!! Dream buck for sure

Comment

Originally posted by yazoomon View Post
                              I wanted to thank everyone on this thread for sharing your knowledge and experiences. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to all.
                              Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones

Comment

Great Bucks Rusty! Really enjoy this thread and what you do with your property. I should have bought property when I was young, but alas.... Pretty women and poor choices. I've got folks up in Inverness Yazoomon, big deer to be had up in your part of the world.
                                Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing,

Comment

Working...
                                X