Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer....

Myself and cookemerkel have been known to drink a little variety of brews. Couldn't get the whole garage but y'all get the idea.

And yes they are all different and all empty!
    Last edited by mrddye; 12-01-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Few good ones I picked up today

Comment

Originally posted by Birddogss View Post
        Few good ones I picked up today

Next time you are around Pliny the Elder I sure would pay double for a case!

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
          Double that order. And if you can get the Younger just name your price. Never have had a chance to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
            Double that order. And if you can get the Younger just name your price. Never have had a chance to try it.
            Liquid gold!! Only problem is they only let you buy a 12pk per person at the brewery!!....I might be making a drive down too the brewery before Christmas & if I do maybe a bottle trade would be in order

Have never tried younger simply because I don't want to stand in line for hrs to try it. Also have to admit their Blind Pig IPA is a little better than Pliny the Elder...

Comment

Anybody tried Southern Star? Bombshell Blonde is great.

Comment

SS brews some nice beers!

Comment

Liquid gold!! Only problem is they only let you buy a 12pk per person at the brewery!!....I might be making a drive down too the brewery before Christmas & if I do maybe a bottle trade would be in order

Have never tried younger simply because I don't want to stand in line for hrs to try it. Also have to admit their Blind Pig IPA is a little better than Pliny the Elder...
                  Trade sounds excellent. Let myself or Cookemerkel know what you want. We had a trip out that way a few years ago and spent the better part of the day and night at the brewery drinking all they would let us. It was a rough flight that next morning! Not sure if we had the Blind Pig but I wouldnt complain if I had to do a side by side comparrison.

Comment

One 12pk per person?! We were there a few years back but were flying out the next morning and we not prepared to pack any beer back, so we settled for drinking our fill while eating some grub there at the brewery!

mrddye beat me to it lol

Comment

512's Pecan Porter is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by gonecoastal View Post
                        Lone Star. Preferably in a game guard camo can.

I'm with you on this one. Those game guard cans are sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
                          Trade sounds excellent. Let myself or Cookemerkel know what you want. We had a trip out that way a few years ago and spent the better part of the day and night at the brewery drinking all they would let us. It was a rough flight that next morning! Not sure if we had the Blind Pig but I wouldnt complain if I had to do a side by side comparrison.
                          Lol that sounds like a good day If I go in the next week or two which I would like to so I can restock for chistmas and New Years..I'll send Ya a pm..

One 12pk per person?! We were there a few years back but were flying out the next morning and we not prepared to pack any beer back, so we settled for drinking our fill while eating some grub there at the brewery!

mrddye beat me to it lol
                          Yeah they control their beer pretty tight..if your lucky enough to find it at a liquor store most will only let you buy 2 at a time and they have a list of regular customers they call 1st..

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                            I'm with you on this one. Those game guard cans are sweet.
                            I swear it makes the beer taste better!

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                              Here's my dedicated beer fridge...
                              Need an address...

Comment

Just made a beer run...pics to follow soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X