The Bow Shop in SA is Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    I have not seen Fred since he was on Vance Jackson. Fred caught me wrong one day and I never went back. I been with Mesquite Archery a long time and they have been good to me.
    Maybe I should give him a try again.

Fred does have a weird personality, but he is an incredibly nice guy and you won't find a more knowledgeable person about bows. I went to mesquite because I wanted to try different brands, and Fred only sells Mathews. They acted like I was ruining their day when I went in and asked to shoot two different bows. I never went back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I cant find an address for them on Toepperwein.

Comment

Their shop is on the southwest corner of Topperwein where it crosses the RR tracks. The buildings have green awnings. Just drive thru the park until you find them. I think their shop faces the RR tracks.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Fred is good

Comment

Corner of Topperwein and Lookout Rd. Agreed Fred and Tammy are good people and deserve our support.

Comment

For those that are going to Fred for the first time.... go when you are not crunched for time. He spends a lot of time with each person. If you are patient, when he gets to you there is nobody else I'd rather have touch my bow. He gives pointers and he is also funny as all get out!

Comment

^

Here's a thread to tell you the kind of guy Fred is.

Comment

In SA I wouldn't go anywhere but Fred. He isn't always the most personable guy but he knows his stuff and will always get you taken care of if you are patient. I bought my last bow at Mesquite and they acted like I was being annoying when I asked for help. Haven't been there since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

X10 mesquite archery was a disappointment. Didn't go over anything they did to my bow and acted as if I wasn't worthy enough to have them work on my bow. I wish Fred's new place was large enough for a 20yd range but sadly not. Either way probly the only shop in sa worth going to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to be seeing this! Going to be making a trip there soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X