No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked the back today. Usually take off from the workout programs during hunting season. 5 weeks back in now.

Comment

Mon- Back
      Tues- Shoulders & Bi's
      Today- Chest & Tri's

Pulled my groin on Monday which hurt like a mother lol

Going to do light legs tomorrow before work if my groin allows it

Finally saw some progress on the scale today which was a plus

Comment

Let's see how this leg thing goes....

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Let's see how this leg thing goes....
          Leg workout went well. Went at about 60-70% and had a slight tingle in my groin (cant help but laugh re reading that phrase) but didn't hurt at all.

Got a apple watch last night and this thing is pretty neat and I like how it tracks calories burnt through weight training unlike other apps.

Comment

My body is tired...

but I sucked it up and went anyway. Can't stop going! got a cup of coffee then my preworkout cocktail and headed out. Push/pull 5X5 today legs and biceps. Squats, barbell curls, leg extensions, dumb bell concentration curls, calf raises, over head cable curls, more calves and preacher curls. Threw in some abs too just cuz.

I need a nap!

Comment

Went on family vacation for 5 days and still managed to control my intake and lost 1.5 lbs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                Went on family vacation for 5 days and still managed to control my intake and lost 1.5 lbs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
                Good job Scott!! I struggle with being healthy on trips. As I'm sure you've noticed.

Comment

I did back and triceps today. Tomorrow is an off day so I will probably play golf tomorrow afternoon. Weighed in today and didnt do too much damage on vacation. Lost .2 lb of lean muscle mass and added .6 lbs of fat. Overall weight was up .4 lbs. Hopefully I can reverse this by next Thursday. I had to go down 2.5 to 5 lbs on nearly every exercise. Man it sucks being old, Im amazed at how fast things can change.

Comment

Biceps, triceps, and abs today.

Comment

10X10 today. Again. Kicked my tail too. Deadlifts, clean and press, pullups, pushups, hip raises. I've got an IDPA local match tomorrow. I just hope I can raise my arms to shoot!

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Slept through my 4:30 Alarm like a baby

Back and Bi's this evening

And planning on a rest day tomorrow

Comment

Leg and bicep workout at 5:30am. I needed a stress reliever prior to the funeral!

Comment

Biceps and triceps later today

Comment

In!

I started eating cleaner and drinking more water about 6 months ago. I'm 5'9" and have gone from my heaviest at 151 lbs back down to the size I was most of my adult life, 130lbs.

Haven't joined a gym yet, but doing what I can at home.

Suggestions for back workouts that can be done at home?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Comment

LakeJake..

Depends on what equipment you have at home. Pullups with varying grip placements, bent over rows, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X