Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Lol. I almost feel bad about going hunting again. [emoji12][emoji12]

Ghey

[emoji23]

Comment

Good luck, KAP!!!

Comment

Here's to the piggy jew-ju paying you a visit this evening. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Lol. I almost feel bad about going hunting again. 😜😜
          Is it against the rules to kill a pig and hold the time and date stamped picture in your back pocket? If not you should go ahead and shoot one so right when Skinny gets the score even you can post it so he will have to keep hunting in the blizzard!

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
            Is it against the rules to kill a pig and hold the time and date stamped picture in your back pocket? If not you should go ahead and shoot one so right when Skinny gets the score even you can post it so he will have to keep hunting in the blizzard!
            Lol!! That'd be amusing if I had the juevos to get out there. I'm just talking a li'l smack. He and I both know I'll be playing from behind (so to speak) soon.

Comment

Break that bow in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Yeah I think challenging FND and starting this thread at the first of the year was a little bold on my part. We all know he runs a pig farm....my wild pigs are tough critters to catch up with in the cooler months as they are all over the place. I've just gotta put my time in the stand and try to keep up with the pig farmers of the world. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've had a group of about 25 pigs, including preggo sows hammering one of my feeders for the last week...before then, I hadn't seen them in a couple weeks...and now haven't seen them in a few days.

Heck, I give full credit to Jeff for selling me this new Halon 32 and relighting my bow hunting fire...which was kinda put on the back burner over the last year due to rearranging my sets for my kiddos. I think I've found a happy medium now to where I can bow hunt, and it the girls wanna hunt with the AR, we can pull that off too.

****. Must be the whiskey talking. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I coulda popped the 32's cherry on a P&Y crow just a bit ago, but I let him fly. [emoji41]

Here piggy piggy!!!

Edit: but I'm gunna be pretty stingy with the pigs around here! My number one target got a bullet in the ribs over the holidays from a family member. [emoji23]
                Last edited by Skinny; 01-06-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

All quiet here. Getting dark. Need some action.

Comment

Come on Skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                      Come on Skinny.

Just heard a few loud guttural growls behind me. You know what that means. Busted!!!!

Gunna sit tight for a bit and see what happens. Sounded like one pig only.

Comment

Big boar. Came in completely up wind. Growling. He hauled butt.
                        Last edited by Skinny; 01-06-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Shoot him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            Shoot him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

With a rifle he was dead. Bow. Not so much.

Never had a pig circle upwind of me after smelling me downwind. That was a cool encounter nonetheless...but doesn't get you off my back or a pig in my pocket! [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Bailing out. I'll kill this pig. Eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                                Bailing out. I'll kill this pig. Eventually.
                                Well crap. I missed this cus I was playing dominos. Sorry it didn't work out.

Comment

Working...
                                X