Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
    Keep coming further south, weaken more and soak the heck out of S texas.

I'll take a good tank filler!
    And a little further west to get Sonora would be nice as well. Maybe move fast enough to not cause severe flooding anywhere too, while we're at it.

Comment

Keep coming further south, weaken more and soak the heck out of S texas.

I'll take a good tank filler!
      I agree with this statement. They don't need the flooding either, but could darn sure use the rain as much or more than anyone else in the state.

Comment

weather

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
        Timeline:

A few days ago (like 3) every model had this one in southern Mexico.

Two days ago it fizzled out to a tropical wave with no models showing a Texas impact.

Late yesterday, one model and Johnny had it possibly hitting Texas hard -- fully half of the models still showed south of Brownsville.

By 6 am, there were no models showing a Mexico hit.

At this rate, either Johnny will be right (or it will hit Pensacola by Saturday).
        exactly its a crap shoot

Comment

7 day precipitation map.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very good info here, thanks to our local weather guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              And a little further west to get Sonora would be nice as well. Maybe move fast enough to not cause severe flooding anywhere too, while we're at it.
              Hard to fill a 200 acre foot lake without a little bit of flooding...

Comment

How many diff weather apps/sites you use? Use one and make up your mind

Comment

Hard to fill a 200 acre foot lake without a little bit of flooding...
                  Yessir. 20" probably wouldn't be required, hopefully. But it always takes a flood to break a drought.

Comment

ok so now we put the boards and nails back down and just prepare for some flooding?

Comment

Harold Taft the used to say drought is the time between flash floods here in Texas. Paraphrased that.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dx6tz05lC4"]It's gonna rain - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

So it's showing to hit corpus but ride the coast line all the way up to Louisiana? The whole coast is screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
                            I'm supposed to move my son to Corpus Saturday for college....
                            Beware where you park on campus and around corpus. The campus parking lots flood easily with a little rain. I'd park in the garage if you're coming on campus and its raining heavy.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                              [ATTACH]869603[/ATTACH]
                              can you post a link to this page

Comment

Tagged to follow before my fishing tourney in South Padre. Thanks for the updated info, fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X