No announcement yet.

Austin Bashing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i heard on the radio yesterday that the City of Austin spends 30 mil a year on the homeless. They also said that Austin has right at 2200 homeless. Thats 13,300 per year on each person living on the streets and they want to spend much much more.
    Can someone give me an example of a liberal idea that actually had a benefit to someone and why anyone would trust a democrat to make a wise decision

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      So i heard on the radio yesterday that the City of Austin spends 30 mil a year on the homeless. They also said that Austin has right at 2200 homeless. Thats 13,300 per year on each person living on the streets and they want to spend much much more.
      Can someone give me an example of a liberal idea that actually had a benefit to someone and why anyone would trust a democrat to make a wise decision
      Most that trust are young and stupid. They trust with their feelings and not their brain.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Actually that comes out to 13,636.36 per person. But who's counting. I'd be willing to bet very little actually filters down to the homeless. These are the payoff programs used to filter money into somebody's pocket.

They sure fought hard to keep the City of Austin from getting and outside audit.

Comment

Working...
        X