No announcement yet.

Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up fpr ya, Heath! Can't wait till you have kicked this in the a** and we can shoot together some more.

Bisch

Comment

Thanks everyone! My last treatment will be the third Monday in march if all goes as planned. After that ill be workin hard to atleast get back to where I was in my
      Shooting. Can't wait to have this monkey off my back so I can get back to normal!!

Comment

sent

Comment

Heath may God be with you and your family. I am starting to miss my shadow also. Tell him I said hello. May God Bless Arvin

Comment

Prayers sent for all.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                  Heath may God be with you and your family. I am starting to miss my shadow also. Tell him I said hello. May God Bless Arvin
                  Yessir I sure will and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                    Yessir I sure will and thank you

Comment

Day one of week two went well. Spirits are getting even higher knowing that Wednesday is my halfway point and ill be on the downhill side of the mountain!!

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your friend.

Comment

Sent up from me as well...

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Today officially marks the halfway point if my treatments. I feel like a new man and like the end is very near. Thank you for all of the prayers and support from both friends and ppl I have never even met on the green screen. What a brotherhood to be a part of and thank you for allowing me at the fire!!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
                                Today officially marks the halfway point if my treatments. I feel like a new man and like the end is very near. Thank you for all of the prayers and support from both friends and ppl I have never even met on the green screen. What a brotherhood to be a part of and thank you for allowing me at the fire!!
                                Thank you, for hanging tough so we can meet you one day Brother

Comment

Working...
                                X