No announcement yet.

My Shark Catch of Multiple Lifetimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking cool, I’ve only ever caught puppy sharks on trout rods. All those stingray barbs are cool as well.

Comment

Trophy for sure. How do they taste? Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        Wow, what a catch! Good on you for harvesting the meat. I assume it's good? Yes

What is shark rash? Because of the arrangement of their skin it shaves your skin kinda like a fine cheese grater when handling them if you aren't careful

Why would the stingray barbs be there? they eat mucho stingrays

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
          Trophy for sure. How do they taste? Congratulations
          Like pork chops

Comment

That is a bigun, congrats!

Comment

Awesome fish and congrats Poco! Don't let anyone take away from one hell of an accomplishment and a fish of a lifetime.

Comment

Wow! Awesome catch! Congrats! Don’t worry about the haters, I’m sure you’ve done more for shark conservation than any of them ever will.

Comment

Again Congrats my brother. I expect a phone call next time your going tho hahaha

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ray, I am still in total awe of your fishing skillz!! My sincerest congratulations to you sir on absolutely the fish of a lifetime!! Kinda spooky seeing all those sting ray barbs... That means that sucker was IN THE SURF chasing dinner quite often to have been hit that many times and by some pretty dang big sting rays!! That is simply an amazing catch!

Congratulations again Amigo!

Comment

Thats an amazing fish. No negative to the story at all. the fish died just as it naturally would have done at some point. That fish has killed thousands of other fish. Thanks for sharing the catch with us! You rock!

Comment

Huge catch! Congrats!

Comment

Even when we are catching marlin they come up dead sometimes. It’s part of the sport. We like to release them but sometimes it just doesn’t work out and at the end of the day it is a legal fish that was legally kept. We had an undersized marlin come up dead once and we had to let it sink to the bottom for crab food because we couldn’t even bring it home.

Congrats on the monster and the social media haters can hate from behind a computer screen because until they have been out there and in that situation they won’t understand. Some of your biggest critics will be those that only shark fish once a year and don’t have a clue. I know you release sharks so for what it’s worth I got your back on this one buddy.

And congrats again.

Comment

That is awesome. Congrats

Comment

Very cool, congrats!

Comment

Heck of a beat Poco, proud of you buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X