Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
    The only one I ever saw had it on it.
    I shoot an APA, they are sweet bows. Wish they had dealers in our area. If it was Mathews they could go 5 years rolling all those goodies out. 1st bare bow, 2nd broadhead wrench, 3rd nock tuner, 4th sharpener, and finally the built in press... with each year going up $100

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Well I'm looking at the Chill X for 3D. It'll will kill plenty of 12 rings, in my hands.
      I have no doubt it'll be nice for that. Have to have something pretty special other than the name to beat out the E35 in that spec range IMO though. Elite is rated a little slower but I bet they're pretty dang close if setup identical.

The one thing I do like about this bow for Mathews is that it doesnt have a tiny mans ata.. I'd like to try one when our shop gets one. I haven't shot a longer ata Mathews in quite a while.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
        I think the option of a 75% or 85% let-off with more speed out of the 75%! Looks like great specs.The Chill R shoots awesome! Definitely better than any Bowtech I've ever shot so if the Chill X shoots even better than all I'll be able to say is WOW!
        Now your just being mean

Bowtechs cheapest bow the carbon knight has a better wall and shoots better than the chillr
        i did like the mr7 ,but it went south after that .mushy wall no bueno

Comment

love to shoot one. i like the heli m

Comment

It will be another TOP quality product by Mathews, IMO..
            You Mathews bashers just keep on bashing. IF it makes y'all feel better.
            Me, I will just keep shooting the best bows on the market WITH OUT BASHING..

Comment

All I gotta say about it is"I LOVE MY HELI-M "!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rut n buck View Post
                All I gotta say about it is"I LOVE MY HELI-M "!!!!!!!

That is a sweet bow! That's what my buddy Robby Ayala shoots.

Comment

My only complaint with the Chill X and Mathews in general is that Mathews doesn't build many bows for 31-32" DL ppl. Yes there is the Z9 and MR8 but I don't want that long of a BH. Ppl want the monster series for speed that the point of the monster series. So my question to Mathews is why cant you build a 31" DL bow on like a Chill R platform so you keep a IBO over 340? I am not saying Mathews is a bad or terrible bow but they would do themselves a favor by building a better Long Draw line up.

Comment

Just the facts...

My ChillR shoots a 309 grain arrow at 29" draw and 61 pounds 329fps. For comparison, my RPM 360 shoots the same arrow at the same draw length and poundage 331fps.

I say that is fantastic. Both bows shoot very well.

I'm no fan boy. I manage a shop that sells PSE, Hoyt, Mathews, Mission, Bowtech, and Diamond.

They ALL make nice looking, nice shooting bows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin'
                      I do still like the way they shoot. But they can't run with Elite or New Breed on Smooth. They can't run with Obsession and PSE on speed.
                      But the are a good mix of smooth and speed. And that's why they do so well.

Comment

Idk about yall but my Energy35 at 58 with a 390grain arrow at 284-285 is moving pretty good. Well its with its IBO anyways

Comment

Talked to the dealer yesterday. They will have a new Chill X demo in a couple of weeks and inventory by the end of the month.

Comment

Talked to the dealer yesterday. They will have a new Chill X demo in a couple of weeks and inventory by the end of the month.

What are they goin for? $999?

Comment

Didn't say. Does it really matter?

Comment

I didn't know the Chill X came in a youth model.

Comment

Working...
                                X