X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Just got home... checking in...

Lord hear our prayer! You see all these reaching out to You Lord... Hear us, we ask. We know from your word that You are a God of Mercy. We know Your mind can be changed through prayer and petition... Lord hear our prayer. You know all things Lord. You know these little ones must have their mom to bring them up in Your Way. Heal Courtney and return her health. We know she is a fighter. We fight for her through our prayers. Hear our pleas oh Lord. It is Divine intervention we ask for now. Give her care-givers the strength and wisdom for a right treatment to heal her through Your touch. Heal her Lord, we ask in the Name that is above all names, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen...

I pray for good news in the morning when I check back in!! Thank you so very much Brandon for the continual updates!
    Amen

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up for Courtney

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Update... and I’m gonna be honest as hell... from what I’m hearing and gathering I’m seeing a 20-25% chance of her pulling through and that may be high. That’s how serious it is. I cringe at every update and preparing myself for the other. Courtney and the kids need prayers ..

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    Update... and I’m gonna be honest as hell... from what I’m hearing and gathering I’m seeing a 20-25% chance of her pulling through and that may be high. That’s how serious it is. I cringe at every update and preparing myself for the other. Courtney and the kids need prayers ..
                    Sure didn't want to hear this. Thanks for the update Brandon.
                    Prayers Up.

Comment

Prayers sent ��

Comment

More prayers up

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              This is absolutely heart wrenching... My thoughts and prayers are with her for a miracle and healing.

I honestly cant imagine what her family is going through right now. It's got to be tough and I will continue to pray for her and her family. It's eye opening for me. I had no idea Lyme's disease could do this to someone...

Comment

No words. Praying for her and the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X