No announcement yet.

Any Tundra owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side note, the BFG's that came with the truck are awesome. Have 69,000 miles and discount tire said they have plenty left.

Comment

Congrats on the new ride!!

Comment

Any Tundra owners?

2013 crewmax 4x4 with 115k on the clock and the only thing I would change is the size of the fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 2016 limited, 4WD
          I put 40,000 on it in first year,
          Gas mileage could be better (I get 15 mpg)

Only other thing is oil changes every 5,000 if it is the flex fuel

Other than that, it's a nice truck

Comment

Gotta love those Tundras, wish they made a diesel 1/2 ton.
            Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 09-18-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
              Love mine. '16 with 35k on it now. Had a full year now with no issues at all. Was rear ended at Christmas time and it totaled the F150 that hit us. Hence the replacement bumpers.
              Before and after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a really nice front bumper, wanting to get one very similar for my 2017. Mine me asking where you got it and what brand it is? Thank's in advance!

Comment

I just bought this 2016 TSS model with a dew mikes on it. Not as appointed as my previous Chev LTZ so getting used to a few less features. I like it so far.

I'm thinking leveling kid at some point.

Comment

I bought a 2017 TSS 4x4 back in March. I'm a pretty simple guy so I didn't need any fancy interior stuff. It is way more fancy than what I actually need. I love it. Drives great and has a lot of room. The only downside, really, is gas mileage compared to other trucks, But if that is a primary concern you shouldn't be looking at trucks in the first place. I'm averaging right at 15.

Comment

I have a 2016 crew cab 4x4 sr package, so far so good I was really surpised at all the options that came with the sr package. No 38 gallon gas tank thou, that was a bummer..

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post
                      That's a really nice front bumper, wanting to get one very similar for my 2017. Mine me asking where you got it and what brand it is? Thank's in advance!
                      It's a ranch hand. Bought it from the ranch hand dealer in Boerne

Comment

Fixing to buy the wife one, she loves them, so does her sister.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3082.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	24510988

Name:	IMG_3081.jpg
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	24510987

Name:	IMG_3083.jpg
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	24510986

Love my.... 2013 86k and no problems

Comment

2010 crew max 225,000
                            And haven't done nothing but brakes, and oil changes... drinks gas though

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post

Don't mean to speak out on the OP but looks like a Ranch Hand bullnose bumper. That is what I will be getting on my next truck...sharp looking.

Comment

Question...not specifically Tundra related but this has to do with a used Tundra I'm looking at. Once the dealership got it, the Carfax says they reprogrammed the power control module (pcm)? The Carfax didn't show any issues before they did this so didn't know if this was a big deal or not...maybe a software update. Just wanted to see if anyone had any 2 cents to add to this before I go look at it and possibly buy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X