Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are at Martin Creek SP this weekend.

Comment

Finally got a place booked for July 4th. Super excited about this place in Ardmore Oklahoma!!!

Comment

I've got to get a new RV Camper this year, its going to be a Surveyor 33' RETS. Thinking about ordering it all electric only, no propane, no furnance/duct work. No awning and with a Queen bed instead of the king.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          I've got to get a new RV Camper this year, its going to be a Surveyor 33' RETS. Thinking about ordering it all electric only, no propane, no furnance/duct work. No awning and with a Queen bed instead of the king.

http://www.forestriverinc.com/produc...elID=1551#Main
          I personally wouldn't want it without propane. If you ever go anywhere and power is out and it's cold your S.O.L.
          Plus it cooks better not to mention it would be a nightmare to resale if you ever did. I'd be fine with the queen over king option though

Comment

We've been soaking it up all day at McKinney Falls State Park. This is a pretty place!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              I personally wouldn't want it without propane. If you ever go anywhere and power is out and it's cold your S.O.L.
              Plus it cooks better not to mention it would be a nightmare to resale if you ever did. I'd be fine with the queen over king option though
              Roger that! But in the 8 years of camping with a RV never used the propane once, use an old smokey. If the electricty goes will just have to crank up the generator. I really hate those floor vents too.

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
              We've been soaking it up all day at McKinney Falls State Park. This is a pretty place!

I see you've put your foot up........

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Glamping will slap wear a body out.

Comment

Hahahahahaha...love it!

Comment

I lost my little drone Had it up @150' when I guess it found the air and in the blink of an eye it was blown 1/2+ mile away and up another 100' before it plummeted.

Comment

They say a clean camper, is a happy camper... Mine should be very happy for a little while.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1749.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	24494856

Hard to believe it was this dirty, for an 18 month old roof. I need to get a little stiffer brush, not all the dirt came up.

I did find 4 holes that needed sealing up.

Comment

Its like boxing, protect yourself (rv's roof) at all times. That's looks pretty bad just for 18 monts. Every year I get the camper inspected, cleaned, and the roof resealed at the dealership. I think in the long run this more than pays for itself in the resale value of an 8-10 year old camper.

Comment

has anybody ever bought an extended warranty for their trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                              has anybody ever bought an extended warranty for their trailer?
                              We did just so my lady felt better. It extends my factory warranty to 5 years.

Comment

We did just so my lady felt better. It extends my factory warranty to 5 years.
                                Which company did you go with? We have been told the good Sam's program is pretty decent

Comment

Working...
                                X