Had a run in with the law tonight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a run in with the law tonight....

After doing some shopping at The Walmart I decide I’d stop and get me an ice cream from Dairy Queen, I was headed east on FM 78 in cibilo there was a cibilo pd about 1000’ in front of me and he pulled off and parked. I rolled past him probably 5 under the speed limit I was in no hury, I was enjoying my dipped cone when all a sudden head light rapidly apear behind me followed by red and blues.

I immediately pull over in a safe location,roll down my windows, shut off my truck, carefully set down my dipped cone, get my licenses out and put my hands on the steering wheel. Now this is where the story gets a little crazy,He approaches the driver side window and begins to talk to me RESPECTFULLY?? So I return the RESPECT by awnswering all question yes sir no sir, I give him all the info that he ask for. I was expecting at any second for him to pull his gun out and start shooting or at least pepper spray me, but it never happened instead he wrote me a warning for a faulty license plate light and also reminded me my insurance card is soon to expire.

He thanked me for being so cooperative and I told him to have a safe night and be careful. It’s a crazy world out there.

Are you sure this went down this way? Doesn’t seem logical.

Comment

Same thing happened to me about a month ago in Buckholts on a Fri night heading to the ranch.. Nice as he could be. Told him to be careful & Thanked him for his service to the community. He said please try to get it fixed soon. Told him it would be by the time I came through on Sun evening. Amazing ain't it that neither of us got shot or tazed.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
        Are you sure this went down this way? Doesn’t seem logical.
        Well this was the fox version the CNN version goes a bit different....

Comment

This must be fake news! Surely you got tazed?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

How weird!

Comment

Sounds like every encounter I’ve ever had. Even the time I got pulled over on a college campus with a shotgun in my back seat. We exchanged pheasant hunting stories, I think he forgot why he pulled me over (going 10+ over) and let me go without so much as a warning.

Amazing what happens when you treat folks with respect

Comment

Gonna need to see the body cam footage.....

Comment

But what about the dipcone??

Jk I had a similar run in the other day and I always say yes sir no sir, yes ma’am no ma’am to everyone. Politeness and cooperation with everyone really does great things.

Comment

I’m pretty shaken up over the whole deal. Surely it’s not true.

Comment

I’m on the cop’s side.....

anyone that doesn’t get a blizzard needs a tazing

Comment

Liar liar pants on fire

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post

And pepper spray!!

In the face!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post

Hey man don’t dis a dipped cone...

Comment

Well obviously you’re a privileged white male. Surprised he didn’t send you on your way with a couple hundred bucks after you gave him the secrete handshake.

Comment

Working...
                              X