trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    You are applying your version of a God to NK version. Its a flawed comparison. Period.
    Ehhhhhhhh, I guess, please educate me on what NKs version of a God is?

Remember the Olympics and how much TV time the sister got. How the Koreans fielded a team together for the first time, well ever? How the Koreans met for the first time since the war, ever?

Can you to at least begrudgingly admit, there have been a lot of good "firsts" with NK under Trump?

The first member of the North's ruling dynasty to visit the South since the Korean War ended in an armistice in 1953, Kim on Saturday made headlines across the globe when she delivered an invitation to South Korean President Moon Jae-in to visit North Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Well i can agree that he hasnt suddenly had a change of heart. Maybe he thinks he can stall a while and out last trump. either way, i think Trump is doing exactly the right thing here.
      I have no doubt Trump thinks hes doing something positive..or is trying to ... thats not the point.
      NK has never curtailed to any outside influence..and has a very special deep seeded, long standing, hatred...yes hatred of the united states.
      Its taught, forced, and indoctrinated into every citizen from birth that the US is evil, is trying to kill them every minute of every day, and the supreme leader will protect them always.
      this is not a cult that they blindly follow some smooth talkin guru....this is ingrained in their DNA and a way of life that started at birth.
      Whatever his motives are, the lil dictator has a plan..and it aint peace.
      He killed his own half brother, uncle, countless (literally..they are countless) NK citizens, he just killed an american for stealin a flag, has set off rocket after rocket, defied all calls to stop threatening the US, and neighboring countries, set off nukes in his own country, constantly runs 'military drills', and has missiles pointed at SK and Japan...
      He lives in a country surrounded by barbed wire, electric fences, concrete bunkers, one of the largest militaries in the world, with missiles, guns, rockets, loud speakers, lights surrounding him 24/7 from all available sides...
      .. but yet...a couple months later...he's now this chubby friendly face that wants to be liked because Trump scares him?
      Yeh.. I don't think so Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Ehhhhhhhh, I guess, please educate me on what NKs version of a God is?

Remember the Olympics and how much TV time the sister got. How the Koreans fielded a team together for the first time, well ever? How the Koreans met for the first time since the war, ever?

Can you to at least begrudgingly admit, there have been a lot of good "firsts" with NK under Trump?

The first member of the North's ruling dynasty to visit the South since the Korean War ended in an armistice in 1953, Kim on Saturday made headlines across the globe when she delivered an invitation to South Korean President Moon Jae-in to visit North Korea.
        Hitler hosted an olympics.

Comment

I have no doubt Trump thinks hes doing something positive..or is trying to ... thats not the point.
          NK has never curtailed to any outside influence..and has a very special deep seeded, long standing, hatred...yes hatred of the united states.
          Its taught, forced, and indoctrinated into every citizen from birth that the US is evil, is trying to kill them every minute of every day, and the supreme leader will protect them always.
          this is not a cult that they blindly follow some smooth talkin guru....this is ingrained in their DNA and a way of life that started at birth.
          He killed his own half brother, uncle, countless (literally..they are countless) NK citizens, he just killed an american for stealin a flag, has set off rocket after rocket, defied all calls to stop threatening the US, and neighboring countries, set off nukes in his own country, constantly runs 'military drills', and has missiles pointed at SK and Japan...
          He lives in a country surrounded by barbed wire, electric fences, concrete bunkers, one of the largest militaries in the world, with missiles, guns, rockets, loud speakers, lights surrounding him 24/7 from all available sides...
          .. but yet...a couple months later...he's now this chubby friendly face that wants to be liked because Trump scares him?
          Yeh.. I don't think so Tim.
          Soooo.. why do you think he is showing his friendly chubby face now?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Soooo.. why do you think he is showing his friendly chubby face now?
            Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

and has a very special deep seeded, long standing, hatred...yes hatred of the united states.
              I agree 100%.

The supreme leader will protect his people against the evil USA empire. But, oh wait, what if his big old bomb just done blowed up in his face. Now what? Negotiate, posture, come clean that he not as supreme as he told everyone? He has kind of painted himself into a bit of a corner with what you state above, no?

Come on man, stop talking in circles. Tell us what you think his plan is?

Comment

But if he thinks he is a god, why not just say screw you, Im a god and you aint? Ill tell you why, because he has recently faced his mortality. Sure he is posturing but its because he learned he has a loosing hand.

Comment

Its the first thing out of the mouth of every NK defector ...DEATH TO AMERICA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Its the first thing out of the mouth of every NK defector ...DEATH TO AMERICA!!
                    Heres some words from a defector:
                    A NORTH Korean defector has told US President Donald Trump not to trust the secretive country’s leader Kim Jong-un and his apparent willingness to discuss “denuclearisation”.
                    By CIARAN MCGRATH

Donald Trump has been told he should not trust Kim Jong-un.
                    North Korea is a wasteland of human rights and it is so disappointing that Kim is being taken seriously.

Defector Na Min-hee, who now lives in South Korea, was among hundreds of young performers at a massive parade in Pyongyang in 2010 marking Kim’s debut as heir to his father Kim Jong-il – and she urged Mr Trump not to be taken in.

Her warning came as Kim prepares to travel to the Demilitarised Zone for a meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Friday which will pave the way for an historic summit with Mr Trump himself, possibly as early as next month.

She said: “I hope Trump does not waver from his previous position on North Korea. The country is not changing.

“I hope he will remember that Kim Jong-un is a criminal violating the human rights of the North Korean people.

“North Korea is a wasteland of human rights and it is so disappointing that Kim is being taken seriously.”

Mr Trump and Kim traded insults for months after the US leader’s 2016 election victory, so it was a major shock when he revealed he was prepared to meet his much-ridiculed counterpart.

However, Na questioned Kim’s sincerity, suggesting that he was simply playing for time as economic pressure increased on his country following the imposition of tough international sanctions.

She explained: “Kim is just trying to find a way out of the dilemmas he’s facing right now.

For my whole life, his father, Kim Jong-il, and now Kim Jong-un have not been interested in any real change.

“That would only lead to the demise of him and his regime.

“North Koreans are being told that these summits are only taking place because the US is afraid of the country’s nuclear weapons.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in is due to meet Kim on Friday
                    “These summits will be used as propaganda in Pyongyang to prop up the glorious reputation of Kim Jong-un as leader.”

Na is descended from communist rebels who fought alongside Kim Il-sung, the North’s founder, in 1948.

She worked as a chef in Pyongyang after graduating from college but was eventually permitted to apply for a job as a foreign worker as a consequence of being from a “good family”.

She ended up working in a Chinese-run factory in another country, the details of which she wanted to keep confidential to protect others.

The vast majority of what she earned was sent back to North Korea, which is heavily reliant on income generated by its army of overseas workers to help prop up its ailing economy.

She said: “We were not allowed to talk to other workers. We could only leave the property once a week in supervised groups to buy food.

"We were not allowed to use phones and we could not watch television.”

She eventually managed to escape with £175 she managed to save and managed to contact a South Korean embassy.

She now lives in Seoul, where she is getting ready to go to university with the help a charity called Teach North Korean Refugees.

Comment

Heres some words from a defector:
                      Well then....we tried.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I dont think that anyone disagrees that the NK people are brain washed by Kim. But you realize you are quoting a defector. A defector, by definition, couldn't have been all that brain washed anyways.

At some point Kim is going to have to show his hand. He can lie to his people, but he cant lie to the world forever. It would happen regardless but I think Trump is going to make it happen sooner rather than later. He has kind of already proved that.

I am just trying to look at Kims options objectively. From your defectors quote, it kind of sounds like Kim has to negotiate with somebody. His country is not self sufficient food wise (and prob in other areas as well), that would be a pretty be dilemma for anybody. But a bigger dilemma for a lil fat boy, that been telling everybody he is devine.

However, Na questioned Kim’s sincerity, suggesting that he was simply playing for time as economic pressure increased on his country following the imposition of tough international sanctions.

She explained: “Kim is just trying to find a way out of the dilemmas he’s facing right now.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you arent even reading what you write...let alone what anyone else does.

Comment

let the games begin.....
                            SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea canceled a high-level meeting Wednesday with South Korea and threatened also to call off a historic summit planned next month with the United States due to ongoing military exercises between the South and the U.S., South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.

The two Koreas were set to hold a meeting later Wednesday at a border truce village to discuss setting up military and Red Cross talks aimed at reducing border tension and restarting reunions between families separated by the Korean War.

But hours before the meeting was to take place, Pyongyang canceled the meeting and also questioned whether next month's talks between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and President Donald Trump would happen, Yonhap reported, citing North Korea's Korean Central News Agency.

Last edited by waterdog; 05-15-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Impossible.

Comment

Impossible.
                                You called it. Incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X