Shotgun help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shotgun help

Shooting sporting clays last week I noticed a hairline crack in the forearm of my Browning Cynergy Classic, can anyone think of a place that sells replacement Forearms? I wanted to send it back to Browning but they have discontinued the Browning Cynergy Sporting model so im SOL there. I found a guy that can fix it but it's likely to be 5 months or so before I get it back, really not wanting to take that long off.

Can you just epoxy it yourself? Mix up some 30 minute epoxy with a needle on hand, use the needle to shuffle a bunch in there, clamp it, and wipe off any excess with some mineral spirits.

Comment

Get some of the very thin liquid super glue and it will wick into the crack. Might have to wedge it open a tiny bit. Apply from the inside so it doesn't mar the exterior finish.

Comment

Just googled it and first link has a sporting one "new style" in stock. Kind of pricey at $300+.
        Numrich Gun Parts Corporation, America’s leading supplier of current and obsolete gun parts, accessories, and military surplus since 1950.

Comment

Working...
        X