Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you "Get Right" and jump on board..For the Big Trump Win

Comment

This election has me worried. With all the dirt on Hillary from Benghazi, the emails and being investigated by the FBI, the FBI not even being thorough in their investigation, her overall lying ways, etc. I really don't understand how one can vote for her. I really don't.

But the fact that she has enough supporters tells me this is country is probably going in a sad direction. All of the immigrants she plans to let in will only make it worse as they're typically left wing voters.

The thought of this election being rigged also keeps popping up back in my mind... FBI won't indict, several reports of votes being changed to Hillary, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is hope

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

There is hope

Close the post!!!!! Best post hands down!!! BOOM!!!!

Comment

Let us hope for at the very least, a tie. Then the vote will go to the house. And the house is dominated by republicans. But what ever the outcome, God will still be God. And still be there for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              The direction is already determined, down. All today determines is the spin that takes us there and the relative velocity in which we go.

It's a sad state of affairs really.
              Sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                68.56% of statistics are made up.
                Attached Files

Comment

Get out and vote that's the only way we can see the outcome don't discourage voter. Trump has a huge following and it will be forced to be shown in the landslide polls

Comment

It doesn't matter who wins I will still put my faith in God not government!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Not according to his rallies. I'm a Ted Cruz guy but I'll vote for anybody over Clinton
                      I hope I am wrong. We will soon see. Trust me I feel the Clinton criminal empire needs to be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Let us hope for at the very least, a tie. Then the vote will go to the house. And the house is dominated by republicans. But what ever the outcome, God will still be God. And still be there for all of us.
                        Amen!!!!!!!!

No matter who wins my faith will be in God not Government.

Comment

Anytyhing but killary

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                            Get out and vote that's the only way we can see the outcome don't discourage voter. Trump has a huge following and it will be forced to be shown in the landslide polls
                            I understand what your saying but bottom line is Trump will win Texas by a landslide and with the electoral vote it doesn't matter if he gets 20 million votes it's still only worth 38 votes on the road to 270.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
                              It doesn't matter who wins I will still put my faith in God not government!
                              I do as well but gov. Can destroy and desires to destroy this country.
                              The country that GOD created to be the one beacon of freedom in the world, a place to give hope to the world.
                              God is good and powerful but evil's deception has swept across this country and i believe this is the last chance to keep the beacon of freedom burning bright.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                                Got an AR that's going up for sale tomorrow. Should be able to get double the value if she wins...lol
                                A true capitalist.

Comment

Working...
                                X