No announcement yet.

I have a solution for the illegal problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For every illegal we take back to Mexico just fine Mexico $10,000.

Why is that so hard?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      How many people do you employ? How long have you been an employeer?

If by employer you mean business owner I’m not. But I am in a position to terminate people if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

DACA Recipient Busted Allegedly Smuggling Illegal Immigrants near Texas Border

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
          Fix the problem? Easy.... pull our aid from every other nation in the UN and across the globe and pour that money into an economic invasion of Mexico. Conquer it and divide it up into separate states. Add those states stars to our flag. Eliminate the drug cartels down there by force. Prop up the economies of each new state. If my home country is doing well I'll not leave, make it so the south end of North America is stable.

That's about a doable as rounding folks up and forcing them into sanctuary states/cities and then cutting them off from the federal government.

I speak of Mexico not because I think they are the only peoples that are running from a war torn land trying to provide for their families but because they are close and we can consolidate the warmer more productive part of a continent within our borders.

Throwing them out makes no sense. Yes they are here illegally. So what. If you were in a country where you never knew if you were going to come home alive or if you were going to come home to a dead family wouldn't you leave??? I would and I'd be ****ed if I gave a **** about the laws there, keep my family alive..... period.

The only thing I don't agree with is that some of the folks that come here to better themselves or their lives refuse to give up this fierce "pride" of where they came from. If you are so proud....... stay the **** home and fix it.

I meet people daily who are here on visas working through college and are close to their time running out. They all want the same thing. To stay and become part of this great nation. The process, even for folks that have been here for 6 years and are close to completing a masters degree, is too long and too arduous.

Reform the process or reform the nearest principle country that sends it's folks to us.

Hell I'd be happy if Trump penned a blanket citizenship law for everyone in the country illegally right now. Give them a state ID, SS# and start taxing them to boost our own economy.

Richard.
          What you said, that works for me

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            If I had a $1 for every time I’ve heard the 20 something year old white boy say, “I ain’t doing that! That’s a a Mexican’s job.”, I’d have a lot of dollars. I was self employed in the oilfield for several years and worked with crews from other service companies. Nobody wanted the legal 4 man white boy crew showing up. Send that 4 man illegal Mexican crew. That’s when sh*t got done. Quickly, efficiently, and the quality of work was always better. Right or wrong, that’s just the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            you have a point there

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              I guess if all illegals were deported tomorrow, all tough manual labor jobs would disappear. We would have no more fruit, vegetables, milk, beef, chicken, concrete, framing, roofs, air conditioning, or oil.....and everyone's lawns would be 3 ft tall. I guess y'all are right. We better not mess with all these illegals holding our economy together.
              you also have a good point

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                Actually most of the illegals made more than the legal citizens that I dealt with. They earned it though because they were just better. I’m not talking about a small sample size either. I dealt with this stuff for over a decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Tree cutting companies is a perfect example.

Comment

How bout shipping people who hire them or house them, when they know they are illegals, to Mexico?

Comment

White boys dont work. They bang keyboards all day

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                      White boys dont work. They bang keyboards all day

They will if they get hungry enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        They will if they get hungry enough.

Or exercise their God given right as an American and collect a welfare check
                        Last edited by texansfan; 02-20-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                          Prosecute and jail people who employ them. Problem solved.

No job market for them, no illegal immigration problem.
                          That would prolly take care of 90% of them! Simple and effective.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            Or exercise their God given right as an American and collect a welfare check

What I was saying is reform the welfare system to not make it a free lifetime benefit. Cut off the freebies and they will get off their butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                              Fix the problem? Easy.... pull our aid from every other nation in the UN and across the globe and pour that money into an economic invasion of Mexico. Conquer it and divide it up into separate states. Add those states stars to our flag. Eliminate the drug cartels down there by force. Prop up the economies of each new state. If my home country is doing well I'll not leave, make it so the south end of North America is stable.

That's about a doable as rounding folks up and forcing them into sanctuary states/cities and then cutting them off from the federal government.

I speak of Mexico not because I think they are the only peoples that are running from a war torn land trying to provide for their families but because they are close and we can consolidate the warmer more productive part of a continent within our borders.

Throwing them out makes no sense. Yes they are here illegally. So what. If you were in a country where you never knew if you were going to come home alive or if you were going to come home to a dead family wouldn't you leave??? I would and I'd be ****ed if I gave a **** about the laws there, keep my family alive..... period.

The only thing I don't agree with is that some of the folks that come here to better themselves or their lives refuse to give up this fierce "pride" of where they came from. If you are so proud....... stay the **** home and fix it.

I meet people daily who are here on visas working through college and are close to their time running out. They all want the same thing. To stay and become part of this great nation. The process, even for folks that have been here for 6 years and are close to completing a masters degree, is too long and too arduous.

Reform the process or reform the nearest principle country that sends it's folks to us.

Hell I'd be happy if Trump penned a blanket citizenship law for everyone in the country illegally right now. Give them a state ID, SS# and start taxing them to boost our own economy.

Richard.
                              Not No, But HELL NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                What I was saying is reform the welfare system to not make it a free lifetime benefit. Cut off the freebies and they will get off their butt.

Yep....hunger is one hellova motivator

Comment

Working...
                                X