3D Shoots near College Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Shoots near College Station

I usually do a couple of 3D shoots with my dad up around Hagerman, but being in school makes it hard to go back every weekend. Any of you guys know any places within the area that my buddies and I can go to?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

There's a standard range in Bryan at brazos County archery club. They do a shoot every month. In fact, there's one going on right now.

Comment

Bowmen's in Brenham. Its just some bowhunters out having a good time and practicing. Nothing serious. But it is a fun shoot usually. They shoot once a month on average.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Brazos County Archery Club in Bryan has an awesome range. Did you come out on Sunday?

Our next shoot is March 12. You can join for $30 (student is $25) and have 24/7 access to the range, discounted shoot fees, and lots of other cool stuff.

Comment

Come to our 3-D shoot ! It's in Chester Texas and we have a college student division for compound and recurve and many other divisions going to be a fun shoot man

Comment

I can send you a flyer if you'd like or there's on under 3-D shoots . Listed as Lamar shoot

Comment

Or you can go to our web site www.BrazosCountyArchery.com and we are very active on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxophilite_96 View Post
                I can send you a flyer if you'd like or there's on under 3-D shoots . Listed as Lamar shoot
                What is the date and time?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                  Or you can go to our web site www.BrazosCountyArchery.com and we are very active on Facebook.
                  Yes sir, will do! Thank y'all

Comment

It will be the 25 of feb and registration will open at 8 and you can shoot as many rounds as you want until 3, there will be a bunch of archery games and food as well. Going to be a good time

Comment

Flyer
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X